JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kenny was a favorite growing up 9 and younger especially.

This Mac Davis song was sung quite often while at my grandpa and grandmas house - I'm a little narcassistic so it could be my theme song lol:

Just finished watching the third and last season of the BBC show "Detectorist".
It's a great series about two friends in England searching for lost treasure in the fields surrounding their village.
The theme song is perfect for the show and sticks in your head.

Its like Merle never left us, my God :s0115:...................

- P

Yeah, pretty amazing. He was great live. He is on some kind of indie label, some of the best country music these days is self produced or off major labels, but easily accessible on the various music sites and streams. We saw Merle, Willy and Chris in Portland in 2010. Great show.

One of the best voices in traditional country music has been silenced. Daryle Singletary passed away this morning in Nashville at the young age of 46. Daryle had a deep rich baritone voice that lent itself well to his own songs and all the great covers he did. We got see Daryle on stage with Mark Chesnutt a year ago this Thursday in Nashville at the Randy Travis Benefit Concert and got to visit with him briefly at the end of the show. Truly a good old country boy who was taken way too soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top