JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe this thread should have been a poll. I belong to the NRA and the GOA and want to find an organization in Oregon to join that has the most political pull, but which one? I'm retired and don't have unlimited funds, but this is an important subject. I've done some researching and come up with nothing. Out of the 6 listed in post #5 of this thread, which one has the most members and the most political pull?

Regarding Oregon-based organizations, the two that I have found to be most effective are Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) and the Oregon Outdoor Council. Both have my support and membership as does the NRA.

Remember that in Oregon you can donate up to $50 individually or $100 as a married couple every year without it costing you a dime. You simply divert money that you already owe to Kate Brown and the Legislature and give it to OFF instead! This really is a no-brainer!
Free money to give to people doing sensible things with it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top