JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Way to resurrect a dead thread, guys :D! Anyone notice I posted this more than 3 years ago? Appreciate all the responses anyway, oddly appropriate this should come back up now, as I've been considering a Co-Ax again recently. Decided to spend that money (and more :rolleyes:) on a new Labradar chronograph instead, my Rock Chucker is still producing ammo capable of more accuracy than I am. Later.

Dave
Nothing wrong with a rock chucker! Some of the most accurate ammo in the world has been created on one!

The FA coax is 43% off right now, whatever that comes out to be..

Although a fan of FA gear, I've not heard good things about their attempt at copying the Co-Ax. Don't remember the details, but it was bad enough to convince me I'd be wasting money on one. Later.

Dave

I have several presses. The co-ax is my favorite. Buy a bunch of their die rings, install them on your dies. (Rings that came with dies too loose a fit). It's really quick to change dies that way. The built in shell holder works like a charm. I don't love the priming tool, but that's o.k.

I have several presses. The co-ax is my favorite. Buy a bunch of their die rings, install them on your dies. (Rings that came with dies too loose a fit). It's really quick to change dies that way. The built in shell holder works like a charm. I don't love the priming tool, but that's o.k.
I agree about the priming tool...I did not have good luck with it and ended up buying the FA hand held priming tool.

Buy a bunch of their die rings
Are these the ones?

349193-06c20ed79edac7b99fa18cca1a083374.jpg

My Forster die lock rings look like these.

Pretty similar looking to old RCBS die lock rings, except the lock screw pinches the split lock ring on the Forster, vs. a set screw on the RCBS. Also, the Forster rings may be a little different size OD and thickness.

My Forster die lock rings look like these.
Yea, all my lock rings are this style however being a little 'thin' I initially wondered if the additional movement due to this would be a problem but I adjusted the ball detent a bit and it helped to 'snug' them up in the shell holder - however I like the looks of the Co-Ax lock rings and would prefer the additional thickness.

These are NOT a Forster product but $15 ain't too bad for 6 of them actually.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads