JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting. I first noticed it "for sale" several months ago. Then the for sale disappeared, and now it's back. Looks like they are going through a broker now. The new listing doesn't list a price, but the old listing did. $16,000,000.

They have been sold out of everything for at least 2 years now. I guess they are selling everything they can manufacture.

They must have just got tired of dealing with the hassles of doing business. They had been claiming to still making bullets, but people I know that bought from them gave up trying to catch things in stock a long time ago. It saddens me because MG bullets, and nothing else, are what I've been running in 9mm, .38/.357 and .40 cal. since I started loading in 2011. I probably still have close to a K of each. Guess I'll go with RMR when those are gone.

Kinda forgot about Montana, been shooting RMR 124gr for years. They certainly made a great product (priced accordingly), hopefully someone new continues the operation.

Had to dig a bit but found an unopened box of 4K 115gr JHP in the stash.

16 mil... Group buy?

:)

Kinda forgot about Montana, been shooting RMR 124gr for years. They certainly made a great product (priced accordingly), hopefully someone new continues the operation.

Had to dig a bit but found an unopened box of 4K 115gr JHP in the stash.

16 mil... Group buy?

:)
If there were 1000 people, each person would need to put in 16000

No mention if the property is included, whether owned or leased. That would make or break any kind of deal as moving all that equipment would be a major task - as well as acquiring commercial property in Kalispell.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top