JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One topic I have not seen mentioned is There are a few gun manufactures in Oregon .Most that specifically specialize in the type of Firearms that IP43 wants to ban from manufacture and sale .
This will shut them down and lose the jobs of their employee's . also reducing the taxes paid to Oregon.

One topic I have not seen mentioned is There are a few gun manufactures in Oregon .Most that specifically specialize in the type of Firearms that IP43 wants to ban from manufacture and sale .
This will shut them down and lose the jobs of their employee's . also reducing the taxes paid to Oregon.
I tried emailing a couple of companies and went in to Oregon Rifle Works in person. They don't want to talk about it. It's seems very strange to me. I understand they have and well make a metric s... ton of money before, during and immediately after this law passes (if it passes). But in the long term I would think it would be damaging to their bottoms lines. Gun bans are crazy good for business even if they don't pass. I am sure most gun shops would like to see repeated gun ban proposals as along as they never became permanent law.

There will be a huge loss in business but the state doesnt' care because the Democrats are running Oregon under managed decline. Businesses have been driven out of Oregon for decades because it gives democrats more power when there are fewer jobs. Once they get the majority of jobs working as government employees they own the state. I have read that Oregon adds 9,000 public employees a year and back in 2012 they had 48,000. Now add all the city, county and federal employees and it tells you what the state really wants.

Eventually the few working people here won' be able to afford the taxes and pensions so much will be needed to fund the state. Which really makes public employees fools for thinking those pensions can be funded when they drive the tax base out of the state.

As far as gun business the state itself will be a lose on background checks because fewer guns means less money so BC will go up to $25 after 43 goes through. Plus the loss to the Pittman fund will hurt hunting because ever gun or ammo sale is taxed to fund oregon wildlife. Gunshows will shut down and so will gun stores. Less gas will be sold, people won't shoot as much but maybe they will fish instead so gas sales might go up.:D

Nuh uh!... Redmond Black Rifle/Colfax Tactical rifles are the best!!!! :p

BTW has anybody tried that Black Rifle Coffee Company coffee that Hannity talks about?

Yeah the coffee is pretty good, silencer smooth was my favorite out of the variety pack. Maybe a bit pricey tho...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top