JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How does one document that a firearm was "manufactured" before July 1, 2019, therefore verifying it is not an "Untraceable" Firearm per the RCW? Timestamped photos on June 30? ...

That's one way but how would you prove the timestamps are not faked? One thing you could do is take numerous pictures of the build (definitely focus on unique markings -- dings, dents, self-applied serial number), print them out, and have the pictures notarized. That may be a belt and suspenders approach, but it would be much cheaper than hiring an expert to prove you didn't modify data in a digital file.

Then never modify the firearm in such a manner that pics became valueless.

Just bought 2 AR paperweights, a AR 10 paperweight and 2 P-80 plastic fantastics!
Should OryGun or Colorado decided to go full Seattle stupid, ima misbehavin! Some one arbitrarily says I cant have something, ima gonna give them the one finger wave and carry one, Damn Deplorable Me!:D
Hey, where all the high cap mags at! Lol
Need more boolitz sticks.........er freedom dispensers!:p

All these laws to end gun violence (run of the mill violence is ok) yet people are still getting shot. No word yet on where the Colorado teens from the latest school shooting, I read one was a girl, got their pistols.
WRONG! The "girl" identifies as male, so therefore it would be hateful of us not to recognize his (her, it?) choices. Please, don't twist the facts.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews