JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know there's another thread on this, but I appreciate the layout where I can get the information from this site as opposed to jumping around to various links

When are people going to wake up and realize every time you vote your literally voting for expanding government. Left wing and right wing come from the same bird. Your being tricked.

Huh? Seriously?

When are people going to wake up and realize this is a large part of exactly how we got where we are in WA and other places?

I agree its flawed/not a level playing field, but abstaining = forfeiting = losing.

Period.

Boss

i have been voting guns first since i turned 18 in 2006. at this point, nothing else matters to me(voting wise) more than our 2A rights.
This.
I grew up in a working class, middle class, manual labor, union household. Dads a die hard democrat. As soon as I turned 18, I started voting like my dad. Then I realized how corrupt both sides were. I tried to vote on a straight, liberty first, platform. You want abortion rights, drugs, gay marriage, more food stamps? Ok, good luck and may it make you happy. But everytime they got an ince on their rights, I seemed to loose a foot on mine.

Gun rights are the only rights that affect my day to day. After I had given years of my vote to the left, I said enough and started just voting for myself. Pay increase for my public job? Yes. Gun rights? Yes. Property tax? No. Anti-gun bubblegum? No. ANY tax passed without a vote of the people? Repeal. More tax to do stupid sht in cities I'd sooner see razed to ash? Fk no.

I'm 42 now. I haven't seen any positive change from my efforts over the last 20 years. Soapbox didn't work, ballot box didn't work, and I'm fast running out of patience to keep the last box closed for long.

Last Edited:
I just bought a 20rd Amend2 mag for my house gun because my 30rd and 40rd mags are kinda unwieldy for house clearing and my 5rd target mag ain enough. Get em' while you can!!!

"Drums" invest in drums.

If one wants one or some, sure!

As an investment? Absolutely not (even noting your sarcasm/humor).

They are not very useful, range toy aside, and the value simply is not there. Compare pricing on drums, vs "standard capacity" magazines of whatever platform, in whatever capacity.

IMO, someone whom doesn't already own some drums (for whatever reason), would be better served stocking up on "standard capacity" mags.

For the price of one beta-c type 5.56, could easily buy 10+ 30rd magpul gen 2's. As a simple example.

Note: I own a bunch of beta-c types in 5.56(AR&mini-14), as well as 5.45 (AK74) already. They'd serve zero "real world" utility, now that bump stocks are banned. Even before the ban, the true probability of them being useful in a defensive scenario, would have been along the lines of catching Sasquatch...

I never said dont vote. All I said is when you vote, your being tricked in the current 2 party system. Which is rigged to gradually loose freedom and expand government only.

people whine and moan about their gun rights getting taken away and then when it comes time to vote for someone who supports the 2A, they're either "too conservative,""not conservative enough" "too religious," "not religious enough," "not the same religion as 'me' " , or WHATEVER....blah blah blah...then, when someone worse gets elected, its back to whine and moan. we are our own worst enemy. you see, one thing i noticed about anti gunners....they HATE guns and they ALL can get behind that because it doesnt immediately affect them....anti gunners live in a utopia where "the police will protect you" or "if we just get rid of guns there wont be any "GUN VIOLENCE." which could not be further from the truth. "we" are responsible for our own safety.
Sadly this is something I have watched for decades. Gun people are like herding cats at election time. Anti gun will vote in block. :s0054:

I never said dont vote. All I said is when you vote, your being tricked in the current 2 party system. Which is rigged to gradually loose freedom and expand government only.

We have no other choice. Telling people it's "rigged" and such is just a great way to get more gun owners to throw up their hands and not bother. Often the "better choice" is not much better but, there is always a better choice. If we can get gun people to vote in block for a while we could make real change. It will not happen in one election but doing nothing is what got us the mess we have now.

If one wants one or some, sure!

As an investment? Absolutely not (even noting your sarcasm/humor).

They are not very useful, range toy aside, and the value simply is not there. Compare pricing on drums, vs "standard capacity" magazines of whatever platform, in whatever capacity.

IMO, someone whom doesn't already own some drums (for whatever reason), would be better served stocking up on "standard capacity" mags.

For the price of one beta-c type 5.56, could easily buy 10+ 30rd magpul gen 2's. As a simple example.

Note: I own a bunch of beta-c types in 5.56(AR&mini-14), as well as 5.45 (AK74) already. They'd serve zero "real world" utility, now that bump stocks are banned. Even before the ban, the true probability of them being useful in a defensive scenario, would have been along the lines of catching Sasquatch...

Thanx for your 2 cents.........

We have no other choice. Telling people it's "rigged" and such is just a great way to get more gun owners to throw up their hands and not bother. Often the "better choice" is not much better but, there is always a better choice. If we can get gun people to vote in block for a while we could make real change. It will not happen in one election but doing nothing is what got us the mess we have now.
Thinking like his is exactly how things GOT as bad as they are. Wouldn't invest the ounce of prevention that would have made the pound of cure unnecessary back when the time was right a couple generations ago...

Phocusing on phucking left/right, liberal/conservative, demo/repo IS PART OF THE PROBLEM! If people were TRULY pro firearm, that SH!T wouldn't matter. I see it thread after thread after thread. The variations of "yer a dem/prog/liberal/etc? You libtard, no way you support guns...wah wah wah." Through my red-dot lens, you are either pro rights or pro control. PICK A PHUCKIN SIDE! It is the stated scope of this forum. Not party affiliation, not religion or lack of God in school, not abortion...G. U. N. S. If that's not important to you, get rid of any weapons in your home, move back to where you came from, and GTFO the forum.
:s0109:

And, timing matters...ODD ELECTION YEARS - typically have only 20-30% voter turnout. WA pro2A initiatives have a snowball's chance in hell on even number ballot years with a 70-80% turnout. I know, math is hard. I provided the actual numbers for WA on a couple other threads. Its not about single battles, it is a war and 2A orgs should strategize logically to win AT ANY COST.
. :s0013:

/RANT OFF :s0137:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany