JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It may come as a shock to you, but two things are apparently beyond your grasp. Lemme help you:

1.) 2A has nothing to do with what you put in your mouth. I am really trying to take you seriously, but you cannot seem to track the conversation, and

2.) Not all gun owners are Republicans. Again, this should not need to be explained, but, you keep conflating the issue to accommodate your forced narrative.

Class dismissed. I am going outside.
I agree with both of those things, but we can't say that and then say that anyone that votes for Democrats are anti-gun

Last Edited:
I am am man of color and will be 55 this month. Those ills are not exclusive to or even representative of 'gun culture', whatever the hell that is.

But to say that they are hallmarks of gun owners shows WAY more about YOU and your POV and AGENDA than it does about the large majority of American gun owners in general and NWFA members in particular.

Your keyboard is emboldening you to spout things you would never say to the face of most of the men I know as gun owners. Myself included.
^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

I agree with both of those things, but you can't say that and then say that anyone that votes for Democrats are anti-gun
Show me where I did?😉

I got into the fray to defend gun owners against the baseless accusations of all being homophobes and bigots and prudes.

As per usual, I need my cricket, because the accusers have moved on or moved the goalposts. But they won't defend their own accusations.

Seriously, I am done.

Last Edited:
Show me where I did?😉

I got into the fray to defend gun owners against the baseless accusations of all being homophobes and bigots and prudes.

As per usual, I need my cricket, because the accusers have moved on or moved the goalposts. But they won't defend their own accusations.

Seriously, I am done.
I didn't mean that you specifically did, and I've never said that all or even most gun owners were bigots or prudes or homophobes, all I've said is that when people on the outside look in on us that's what they see. This isn't a criticism of any one person in particular its a criticism of the rhetoric we as a group put out. Simply put the visible 2a supporters are right wing Republicans and if we want to change that perception we have to do it ourselves because the mainstream media isn't going to help us.

We can't be a group that says freedom for me but not for thee.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads