JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah ... I have the same mind ... the ability to travel and carry your vehicle.
One could always walk it up hills and use the inductive breaking to recharge ... I bet 20 miles could be attained with a spare battery in the BoB and using it smart.

I liked the idea when I saw it ... just a tiny motorcycle for the money might be better till these get below $500.

I though about this after reading the OP and though well a bicycle would be better and an electric assist bicycle that recharges on downhill grades would be even sweeter, then there are scooters, motorcycles and my favorite the ATV.

But I thought wait just a minute, really people hold off just a minute here. Think about it, we all discuss bob and ghb's, now thinking along this same lines here with the ghb in mind, these things are compact, can be stored in any vehicle of anyone I know without taking up a horrible amount space.

If a person commutes across town every day say 10 miles, shtf that could be a full day and if it happens at rush hour and the roads are jammed, then you are going to spend the night somewhere on foot. But one of these little things and no I never really master one like todays youth, but I could practice up in empty parking lots and such. Anyways shtf, earthquake, mt rainier blows its top whatever roads are jammed, this little thing stored in the trunk of a vehicle could get a person home in a couple of hours weaving through abandoned vehicles and on side streets.

I think there some actual merit here to be considered

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top