JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know of any indoor shooting ranges that rent out rifles, shotguns and pistols? I'm trying to get my wife into the shooting scene. I already know that Beaver Creek Armory has an indoor range and rents out firearms. Just looking for any others in the area around Portland Metro, beaverton, hillsboro and forest grove.......

Thanks

Does anyone know of any indoor shooting ranges that rent out rifles, shotguns and pistols? I'm trying to get my wife into the shooting scene. I already know that Beaver Creek Armory has an indoor range and rents out firearms. Just looking for any others in the area around Portland Metro, beaverton, hillsboro and forest grove.......

Thanks

I was skeptical about Beaver Creek as well but so far I've been pretty happy with them. I only bring my own guns to shoot and haven't had any issues with them. The fees are a little high but considering its like the only place out here on the west side I'm willing to pay it. At least they don't gouge you on the ammo / target costs.

That being said I would never buy anything from them, their prices are way too high.

I was skeptical about Beaver Creek as well but so far I've been pretty happy with them. I only bring my own guns to shoot and haven't had any issues with them. The fees are a little high but considering its like the only place out here on the west side I'm willing to pay it. At least they don't gouge you on the ammo / target costs.

That being said I would never buy anything from them, their prices are way too high.

Looking at there range cost per use, wow, too spendy for my book!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews