JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... and weapons and ammo aren't pirated in on remote beaches from the South Pacific region anyway...

:rolleyes:

Apparently this has indeed been happening, as gun models that have only been made since the ban went into effect have shown up in the hands of criminals in Australia.

It appears that there are criminal organizations that are willing to break Australia's gun laws, and engage in smuggling.

Way back in early or sosss World War 2 when most of the Australian armed forces were busy elsewhere and a lot of the Australian Navy got suck by the Japanese Imperial Navy and before the Battle of the Coral Sea, rumor had it a bunch of military ordnance got buried in many various remote places in the Australian outback?

Run on sentences come to mind. Yikes! :)

It was to equip guerrilla warfare groups if the Japanese did in fact land a bunch of army divisions in Australia. Wonder is most of it is still there? Dunno. Most everybody who would still know are getting rather old now. Wonder if they have passed along the many locations to the younger generations? That is what I would have done.

Way back in early or sosss World War 2 when most of the Australian armed forces were busy elsewhere and a lot of the Australian Navy got suck by the Japanese Imperial Navy and before the Battle of the Coral Sea, rumor had it a bunch of military ordnance got buried in many various remote places in the Australian outback?

Run on sentences come to mind. Yikes! :)

It was to equip guerrilla warfare groups if the Japanese did in fact land a bunch of army divisions in Australia. Wonder is most of it is still there? Dunno. Most everybody who would still know are getting rather old now. Wonder if they have passed along the many locations to the younger generations? That is what I would have done.
Possible... but I also know the Aussies were preparing to Scorched Earth everything north of Brisbane until MacArthur talked them out of it and presented the better idea of his New Guinea counteroffensive.

One can only wonder when US lawmakers will latch onto this, and also propose this new logic of fighting Islamic extremism through gun control.

In all news reports, the reason being given for this amnesty is to fight terrorism. Take a look:

In this news report below, the Australian government is quoted as estimating that there are 260,000 illegal unregistered guns in the nation. Could people really hide that many guns from the prying eyes of the government?

Is this a sneak peek into America's future?

May not come to that here folks, don't think there's enough time... I honestly believe the fuse has been lit on the powder keg...

Perhaps the first shots of the next Revolution were fired Wednesday in Alexandrea...

The left is totally out of control...

The right isn't pushing back or supporting their president...

Wait until those who do support him begin to embrace the level of violence used by those who oppose him...

Prepare for a long, hot, tense and potentially violent summer...

And the swamp monster is heading up the Resistence movement...

Couldn't make this stuff up if you wanted to...

And the winners are George Soros & Michael Bloomberg, who together are engineering this...

Wake up America!!!!

Ok I guess I am the stupid one, what harm exactly are these unregistered firearms doing ?
They claim there are many with firearms? Yet there is no down side, they are not claiming all these hold outs are shooting up bars and malls. So put the stupidity pin on me and give me the award for not understanding how something that they do not know about, or has done anything needs addressing.

Back to your normally scheduledo_O programming.

"We're from the government, we're here to help."

Far too many people are okay with that statement. Far too many.

I would say it's the obligation for the government to help. The citizens build a government to work for them. It is the governments responsibility and duty to work in the best interests of the people that control it. T

This obligation and duty is clearly blurred at the moment in our country. I would like to live in a country that I felt had my best interests at heart.

Bad guy with a gun, and no good guy with a gun. Don't worry, someone will dial 911.

Just trust the government they have your best interest at heart.o_Oo_O????????????????

Australia in Melborn the average response is 8-10 minutes. Elsewhere are much as 20 minutes.
Time to break in 3 minutes, time to get shot and bleed out 10, time for cops to show up and call a coroner for you 25minutes. But by all means lets disarms the people.

Australian gun crimes are down a whopping 78%, FACT.
Also FACT since the banning of firearms person to person crimes are now as of 2016 up 85% from prior to the ban. More rapes, robberies, more home break ins. But less gun crimes,.:oops: ???
The never made it safer, they just solved a perceived non-problem and created a worse actual problem they created.

Interesting thing "amnesty"... it implies a "carrot" to be followed by a "stick".
What will happen after the so called amnesty period ends? What will be the stick that follows?...door-to-door searches?...criminal charges?.... property forfeitures?.....?

If a Government really wanted to get their citizens' guns "off the street" they wouldn't make those subjects afraid to turn them in at any time... Oh, and then save the jackboot treatment for criminals convicted of using a gun in the commission of a crime.

I would like to live in a country that I felt had my best interests at heart.

Then you definitely don't want to live in London.

[/QUOTE]
The people of London have permitted this to happen, this is what political correctness and being polite get you...

Today they will have their marches and spew their jihadi hatred... While the general populace rolls over and tolerates it...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top