JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My experience with a girlfriend's stalker problem taught me one lesson that they and the Eurotards seem pathologically unable to learn: "You can't keep what you, personally, can't or won't protect."

A man not able to protect his family will always see that as a failure in his own life.How dare a government take away the ability to protect loved ones. And then replace it with more personal crime.

@Stomper I'm more MIB than Necromonger... :p that line's almost a direct quote from K when he comes back out of retirement in one of the comic books. (And considering that my preferred look from my EP days was "like I'd just stepped off the MIB movie set"...)

One can only wonder when US lawmakers will latch onto this, and also propose this new logic of fighting Islamic extremism through gun control.

In all news reports, the reason being given for this amnesty is to fight terrorism. Take a look:

In this news report below, the Australian government is quoted as estimating that there are 260,000 illegal unregistered guns in the nation. Could people really hide that many guns from the prying eyes of the government?

Is this a sneak peek into America's future?

Actually the Aussies haven't a clue. I've seen estimates from 200,000 to 6 million illegal firearms in circulation.

Australia is having a National Firearms Amnesty starting on July 1st and runs for 3 months. They're claiming it's to "get illegal guns off the streets". Didn't they learn the last time they did their gun grab? Last time they grabbed guns crime skyrocketed and the world got to see that gun control doesn't work! The real criminals and street gangs won't be turning in their guns. They're gonna find out the hard way. The hostile immigrants will hear about this and assume no whites are armed, and more muggings and shootings will be the result. And watch, shortly after they get done with this firearms amnesty b.s. they'll ship in another wave of hostile immigrants that don't believe in assimilation.

Compare this:

To this:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR