JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The screen capture pretty much says it all (screen capture by someone else and posted on Twitter):

2C289E4A-7147-44D3-B1AF-E7D03F2E00B5.jpeg

Seems legit, I'm gonna tape the feed lips of the mag so the round on top won't fall out if the tape keeping the mag in fails.

What can possibly go wrong?:rolleyes:

P.S: We need a clown smiley.

Seems legit, I'm gonna tape the feed lips of the mag so the round on top won't fall out if the tape keeping the mag in fails.

What can possibly go wrong?:rolleyes:

P.S: We need a clown smiley.

Maybe this would work for CA gun owners - replace the bullet button with #33 electrical tape ;)

I've never had a pistol mag fall out unintentionally. Maybe he should sell that Kahr and buy something else. :rolleyes:

I've never had a pistol mag fall out unintentionally. Maybe he should sell that Kahr and buy something else. :rolleyes:

I have had it happen - Beretta CX4 carbine. Loved the gun, but there was a serious problem with magazine retention in that gun. I'd be shooting and all of a sudden it would stop and the mag would be unseated, sometimes, if still heavily loaded, laying on the ground. Finally moved the gun on - but I wanted to love it, just didn't trust it.

I have had it happen - Beretta CX4 carbine. Loved the gun, but there was a serious problem with magazine retention in that gun. I'd be shooting and all of a sudden it would stop and the mag would be unseated, sometimes, if still heavily loaded, laying on the ground. Finally moved the gun on - but I wanted to love it, just didn't trust it.

If that happened to me I would do the same.

Maybe I should do this with my P226 TACOPS. Took it out for the first time and about every 4th or 5th round the mag drops.

This idea is way better than sending it back to get fixed.

My SCCY will do that unless I lower my grip so my pinky is under the mag.

My fingers are so long that I will accidentally hit the release button while shooting it.

That's why my carry is a Walther P22. Might only be .22lr but it always works when it's clean.

Someday I'll upgrade to a decent caliber.

I thought it was me the first few times but after more testing the mag latch does not fully extend into the mag when loaded. Could be a break in thing but not right.

LOL......I put a 40 pound trigger spring in mine. You know, to prevent an accidental discharge. :eek:

To each his own.

Pesky magazine issues? Perhaps, a revolver is in your future?;)

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top