JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Usually armed, approach with extreme caution"
Yeah, I never saw this. After going to MDTs in the early 00s, very little came over the radios unless there was a major incident occurring. Of course, I last did patrol back around '07, but all we got was wants and warrants, previous convictions and moving violations, we had a way to check if a WA resident had a current CPL, and WSP could get notes on whether someone who got pulled over had warnings but a warning such as that, nope.

I still have to question why an otherwise law-abiding citizen has so much frequent interactions with law enforcement. Especially in Washington state, which is 51st (behind all 50 states and DC) in the number of LEOs to 1000 citizens. You almost have to try to get pulled over in this state or get hassled by LE.

Hell, I grew up in Detroit and in spite of my mis-spent youth, managed to avoid negative encounters with law enforcement (the three nights I spent in Wayne County Jail were my own damn fault, and my dad made sure I didn't get released until Monday).

Roxbury is a Boston neighborhood. If you're not from there, you have no business being there. None.

IIRC rolling thru intersections after dark was perfectly acceptable….
I got lost in DC one night, several decades ago. I distinctly remember stopping at a stop sign, and the guy in the cab behind me yelling, "You don't stop! You don't ever stop!" It did look a little rundown around there...

Roxbury is a Boston neighborhood. If you're not from there, you have no business being there. None.

IIRC rolling thru intersections after dark was perfectly acceptable….
As a fellow Southeastern New Englander, if I remember my history correctly, Roxbury was one of the first communities settled in Massachusetts. As I recall, it abuts Jamaica Plain and Dorchester sections of Boston.

Agreed, if your not from Roxbury, you ain't got no business being there.

I don't know why you've got the angle of the dangle all mixed up in there. Are you sure that's the right formula?
Don't forget yaw.
It's implied given the angle of attack, pitch, and roll.

I'll save all y'all the fuss and trouble and provide, without strife or rancor, The Formula...

The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the throb of the knob when the urge is constant...

Q.E.D

:p:D

Pretty sure it's equal to the mass of the azz.
The Formula does not apply in that case, since depending upon the mass of the azz, the urge is not necessarily still constant, and becomes a variable...

I'll save all y'all the fuss and trouble and provide, without strife or rancor, The Formula...

The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the throb of the knob when the urge is constant...

Q.E.D

Look man, throb is a French metric measurement, while knob is clearly imperial. You are mixing metaphores here

Q.E.D

1691991742950.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads