JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I noticed you have an issue following Rule number #2, Guess moderators are exempt ?

As I address and issue not associated with anyone here and not you either, yet time and time again you attack me directly and insult me directly its clear you oppose my political views and that's fine but its clear to anyone reading you do not agree with my stance or you would not say I am making assumptions, actually you are telling me I am .

I know you are pretty new at Moderating, but leading by example is how this is supposed to work. Of course I didn't hire you @Joelink did. Your comments lead to others not taking serious what one might say, I know members will do this time to time...but moderators on the attack... that just tears down a forum in my opinion. Of course I know where my boundaries are in a forum and I follow rule #2 just fine... Have a Super Awesome Day @Krueji...

Pretty sure you mean Rule #1? And I made a statement that you are assuming all "we" do is write emails. It wasn't a personal attack. but YOUR reply certainly is.

I am sure they fought hard to prevent it, you know like we do here.....write strong letters to convince them of their evil ways works great. Can't wait until next year to write my legislator to ensure I keep my rights. Its not like the last 20 years we lost rights every years or something......... OH wait umm ya we did every single year.. Keep writing my friends its working..............NOT = Sarcasm Alert !!!

Cant fathom it when people insinuate we should not be doing everything we can including writing

Pretty sure you mean Rule #1? And I made a statement that you are assuming all "we" do is write emails. It wasn't a personal attack. but YOUR reply certainly is.
ROFL, now that's funny, that's not what you said...... no back tracking allowed:rolleyes:. Telling you to stop following me around every five minutes is not an attack. I am trying to be nice and explain how annoying it is when your the only one doing it as I said some members might do that time to time as a member here is that to be expected by moderators is the question?. In all my posts...95%.....just you doing that, I am simply stating facts as I know them and my background and experience are what I experienced, I think its only human to say stop, when its clear it deliberate.
It needs to stop unless I am breaking the rules....you baiting me into answering your questions and then saying I am breaking the rules. Nice. Well for the record you ask anymore questions I wont answer or respond I want this site to be place I can enjoy. So as I said, have a nice evening, I don't take this stuff personal, and is why personal attacks are way over the top.......in my opinion of course. :s0042:

ROFL, now that's funny, that's not what you said...... no back tracking allowed:rolleyes:. Telling you to stop following me around every five minutes is not an attack. I am trying to be nice and explain how annoying it is when your the only one doing it as I said some members might do that time to time as a member here is that to be expected by moderators is the question?. In all my posts...95%.....just you doing that, I am simply stating facts as I know them and my background and experience are what I experienced, I think its only human to say stop, when its clear it deliberate.
It needs to stop unless I am breaking the rules....you baiting me into answering your questions and
then saying I am breaking the rules. Nice. Well for the record you ask anymore questions I wont answer or respond I want this site to be place I can enjoy. So as I said, have a nice evening, I don't take this stuff personal, and is why personal attacks are way over the top.......in my opinion of course. :s0042:
DuneHopper, been here a while. I just say what I think. You can like it, or not. I think that is my first ammendmant right. Some will like your opinion, some won't.
As far as the moderators, they probably don't know you or me from jacksh##t, but they have rules to follow to keep this forum running. I, greatly appreciate that.
I'm just glad that in the smiles there is NOT a cow pile clicky-thing:eek:

So ...
Just a reminder to all here :
We all here having a liking for firearms...
We all do our bit , little or great to promote responsible gun ownership...
Even if we disagree ... we want to keep our firearms...
Speaking of disagreeing ...
Please remember to disagree respectfully...attack the position , not the poster....
Thank you,
Andy

If you folks haven't seen it yet, look at what Illinois is close to getting through as law - not only preventing 18-20 year olds from buying guns, but creating a mandatory turn-in of guns they already own.

When the anti's say "no one is coming for your guns" they are lying - and this bill proves it. Spread this story everywhere you can. They are coming for our guns, one step at a time.

Anyone believe OR and WA wouldn't be up for doing the same thing?

Flash forward to Thursday. Lawmakers in Democrat-controlled Illinois have passed a bill to — you guessed it — confiscate currently legal firearms from gun owners. So much for being paranoid.

According to Breitbart News, HB 1465 has moved to the state Senate after being passed in the House a week ago. The measure would require citizens between the ages of 18 and 20 to give up ownership of certain guns that they bought legally, or risk becoming seen as criminals.

"The guns and magazines remain legal for persons 21 and up, but persons under 21 would have 90 days to give up ownership," Breitbart explained.

Link to article: Confiscation: State Congress Orders Once Legal Owners to Turn in Guns
Very very ugly . And disrespectfull thinking they have the right to take another's property they obtained legally .

I've heard some say we couldn't withstand the force of our own military. I see two issues with that:

1. I firmly believe most of them would uphold their oaths and refuse to act against the citizens of the US in violation of the constitution.

2. There are far more retired, trained, and likely pissed off at the government military vets that would also, by a large majority, I believe, be fighting on our side.

The only real question would be if it would last 2 days or 3 :rolleyes:

I am not as sure about #1 as many people seem to be. My impression has been that over our history, most of the military (and LEOs) has and will obey orders, whether they are constitutional or not.

More important than support from the military itself would instead be support from the general populace. Generally, insurgency/resistance movements rarely have any significant success against a stable powerful government without significant support from most of the general populace.

We as gun owners are a minority. Most of the US populace does not support our gun rights.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top