JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not too long ago, Kinky Kounty lost a Deputy to a naked man in the middle of an intersection. The Deputy was responding to the call and somehow the guy got his gun and emptied it into him. As I remember it there were a number of witnesses but nobody did anything to help the officer. The Deputy never fired a shot. So much for having a high-cap magazine.

Well this goes both ways. In recent years we have seen jumpy cops too eager to shoot, and cops too hesitant to shoot.

I think lots more training would help, but it won't cure the Ahole LEOs that basically just want a license to kill, *cough HRT *cough
Not sure, legally what can be done about them.

They are EXTREMELY rare now days. There is a camera everywhere now. Many Cops now wear one which I think is great. Many times now even before the video is released you have many screaming what you just said, that there are Cops who just want to kill. Then when the video comes out showing the Cop was in the good people still keep chanting that same line. too many Cops just want to kill. The more this line is repeated the worse it gets. What people are now getting is many Cops who do not want to respond to the higher crime area's. So the same people who love to claim there is all these jumpy killers out there are now left to fend for themselves. So of course the first thing they scream now is "why aren't the cops helping us. People are getting just what they asked for. Don't want to get shot by a Cop? Watch that Chris Rock video of how not to get your a$$ beat by Cops. Works for not getting shot too. Some common sense go's a long way in not getting shot. Problem is too many want to argue and start a scene when they feel they are being told what to do. Want to argue with the Cop who pulled you over? Save it for court.

Problem is too many want to argue and start a scene when they feel they are being told what to do. Want to argue with the Cop who pulled you over? Save it for court
Thank you!

I've been saying it for years, if you fight LE in the street, you'll lose nearly every time.

Right wrong or indifferent, I am grateful for their willingness to serve.

Stat's can be made to say anything anyone wants to make them say. I don't have any kind of "training" in how to read them or stack them. What i do have though is personal experience to go by. When I was young it was so rare to hear of anyone shooting at a Cop that it made news. Made news because it was seldom done. You also did not have the media and the left (one in the same) daily trying to tell everyone all Cops are evil. Now almost every Cop has it hammered into them that if they fire their gun their life and career may well be over. There was of course a few "bad Cops" who needed to have this happen. Problem is now the left and even many who claim to be "conservative" are on this same bandwagon. Good luck trying to get good people to become Cops when they are treated like this.

When you were young (and that depends how young) Police officers did occasionally die (see stats from national law enforcement memorial fund data.) It just was regional news and not widely reported. Especially if live outside of a major metropolitan city. The proliferation of the internet allows us to hear about police slayings in a fraction of the time, making city or regional news into national news. In terms of actual death rate per 100,000 people if I recall policing is relatively low on the list (#14). Logging and commerical fishing have long held the top spots in that regard.

Another Law Enforcement Officer is dead along with an innocent bystander while some worthless walking turd lives. No doubt due to the constant "we hate all Cops" mantra. Because this Officer hesitated to shoot an "unarmed man of color" no doubt.
Massachusetts police officer killed after attacked with rock, shot with own gun, officials say

No doubt the Cop should have shot him. No doubt in my mind he hesitated too long because he was afraid of what the media would scream if he had fired.

The anti's will claim if the officer was not carring a gun this would have never happened.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top