JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would have loved to spend time with my father while he was overseas during WWII from Aug 44 to Jan 45. He passed in 2000 and for the life of me I don't know why I never got interested in his time while he was a lower turret gunner in B-17's. I have since really got into that time of his life and dug up all the information I could find, but with every new thing I dig up, I have a ton of questions I wish I could ask him.

On second thought, I would go back and spend time with myself and try and knock some sense into that young man, so I wouldn't have made all those stupid life decisions.

Last Edited:
I'm surprised I am only the second person to request Jesus. I mean if there is anyone who deserves to have a beer bought for him, it's that guy.
When you're the Son of God, what's a beer going to do?
I can so dig it. Hopefully he would not get too morose with the "I am become death, destroyer of worlds" stuff.

(Jokes aside; most fascinating dude, and I'd have loved to hoisted a cold one with him.)
3rd & 4th year of college, I would go drinking with my professors every Thursday evening after a guest lecture. I would say all of them were philosophers and scientists combined. Back then I also had GFs whose idea of a good start to the night was a quickie in a bar booth.
Drinking with my profs was more memorable...

1589043222065.jpeg
But he only drinks alone....:D

This guy....
1589043570981.jpeg

Ernest Hemingway in Havana in about 1955.
Then we would fire up the boat and go fish.

Maybe Ted Williams and Curt Gowdy could come along as well.

+1 for Hemingway, only it'd have to be absinthe.

"Got tight last night on absinthe and did knife tricks. Great success shooting the knife into the piano. The woodworms are so bad and eat hell out of all furniture that you can always claim the woodworms did it." - Ernest Hemingway

+1 for Hemingway, only it'd have to be absinthe.

"Got tight last night on absinthe and did knife tricks. Great success shooting the knife into the piano. The woodworms are so bad and eat hell out of all furniture that you can always claim the woodworms did it." - Ernest Hemingway
My seaworthiness would be shot to h3ll if I got lubed up on that stuff.

:)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads