JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You lost me at Eric Church. I'd kick him in the nutz give him a wedgie and tell him to stop acting like a pussy. :eek:.

For me It would be my father who passed when I was 22, just when we were starting to figure out how to be father and son ( translation, I was starting to really grow up and not be such a little dckhead). In second position I'd like to go on Safari and partake with Ernest Hemingway. P.S. Mariel would be welcome to come along as well.:D
Hahaha
Well I like music cause it's good!!

You lost me at Eric Church. I'd kick him in the nutz give him a wedgie and tell him to stop acting like a pussy. :eek:.

For me It would be my father who passed when I was 22, just when we were starting to figure out how to be father and son ( translation, I was starting to really grow up and not be such a little dckhead). In second position I'd like to go on Safari and partake with Ernest Hemingway. P.S. Mariel would be welcome to come along as well.:D
I remember when Mariel appeared in Playboy back in the 80's.... Sigh....

Screenshot_20200511-174250~2.png Screenshot_20200511-174244~3.png

From the past there is that one gal that went to move sprinklers with me one night on the farm and .....well anyway....

Present day, way out of my league but the Kid Rock / Hank Williams Jr would be a pretty good time...or back stage with Lynyrd Skynyrd....

It would be Tom Petty. I met him at a strip club in Gainesville while at my bachelor party in 83.
I wished that we both wouldn't had been so bubblegum faced, I'd have enjoyed talkin music and his travels on the road to success.:)

Going way back, Id say Andrew Jackson... he's alright for a Democrat... Id love to see the look on his face when I tell him what his party has become.

A little closer to home, I would have to say my Grandad, he was never without a beer and a cigar.... but he died while I was little so I never got to know him. However, knowing what he went through and what he accomplished, we would have gotten along just fine. Unfortunately now that I like nothing more than a cold beer and a good cigar myself, he is no longer here.

Spock

No, really... Can you imagine how fun it would be to toy with a drunk Vulcan? o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top