JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haven't wanted to get drunk, with or without someone else around, in 40+ years. [A light buzz would be okay though.] I would, however, like to listen in on the conversation of a number of people while they were enjoying drinks: Will Rogers, Samuel Clemens, Ambrose Bierce, and G. K. Chesterton.

A lot of guys wanting to throw down with Grandpa. The older I get the more I get that. My mom's dad was a hard livin' logger who had Alzhiemers before I knew him and died when I was 10. My dad's dad was a dust bowl kid who got drafted in WWII and drove log truck up through the 90s. Never saw either drink but know they did in younger days. Hope they'd be proud of how this branch of the tree filled out.

A second vote for Winston. I'll wager that getting drunk with him would be a pretty good time...
Winston.jpg

Last Edited:
The German's thought that he and Werner Klemperer made total fools out of them.
I had read that both John Banner and Werner Klemperer (Col. Klink) were both Jewish and that Klemperer demanded that the Nazis were to always lose and must always look foolish doing it before he would be willing to take the role.
They obliged him.
Correct.

From Wikipedia:
Klemperer, conscious that he would be playing the role of a German officer during the Nazi regime, accepted the part only on the condition that Klink would be portrayed as a fool who never succeeded.

Hmmm the one person I think I would really like to talk to again would be my Grandfather on Dads side. As he passed before I got my stuff together and I would really enjoy letting him know I did pretty well. After him my Dad who while he knew how I turned out I have a BUNCH of questions for. Dad did drink but grandpa only drank a little wine and or flat beer for the health benefits. So it would be a very one sided drunk.

Donnie Baker

Shaq

Waylon Jennings

Johnny cash

Eric Church

You lost me at Eric Church. I'd kick him in the nutz give him a wedgie and tell him to stop acting like a pussy. :eek:.

For me It would be my father who passed when I was 22, just when we were starting to figure out how to be father and son ( translation, I was starting to really grow up and not be such a little dckhead). In second position I'd like to go on Safari and partake with Ernest Hemingway. P.S. Mariel would be welcome to come along as well.:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top