JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Patrick Nagel. Very successful artist from the 1980s, you have seen his work in many places,.most notably one of Duran Duran's album covers... this is what I have in my apartment patrick-nagel-commemorative-14-800x800.jpg

Jesus. But just a drink. Drunk? If able to go back in time and do it? Hitler. Get all stupid drunk, tell him I love him and then kill him and piss on him before he was gone. Yup, odd difference between the two but hey, I've never claimed to be normal! Just to sit back and get plastered, probably someone like Socrates.

I've never been drunk, so that would be a really tough decision. It would have to be someone who could help me keep things together, because I dunno if I'd be a happy drunk, a mean drunk, a silly drunk, a sleepy drunk, or just a jackass. Maybe my father's father - he was a pretty heavy drinker. My dad said the only time he recalls ever seeing his dad really happy was playing with me when I was a wee babe. I guess he was a better grandpa than he was a dad. I have no memories of him, sadly.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top