JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Probably from me about 4 years ago(or maybe more recent from someone else if it has moved on), S/N 5553x, give me a shout. I found the box and manual, but no PM's from that long ago are left so I have no idea who bought it :s0114: Send me a pic of the S/N, and I'll send you the box.

It's amazing the things that one finds in dark lonely corners of the basement :s0131:

In the meantime, any other Kel-Tec fans around? I sold all my pistols, but I'll never give up my Sub-2000.

Probably from me about 4 years ago(or maybe more recent from someone else if it has moved on), S/N 5553x, give me a shout. I found the box and manual, but no PM's from that long ago are left so I have no idea who bought it :s0114: Send me a pic of the S/N, and I'll send you the box.

It's amazing the things that one finds in dark lonely corners of the basement :s0131:

In the meantime, any other Kel-Tec fans around? I sold all my pistols, but I'll never give up my Sub-2000.

Could it have been MWS who left positive feedback for you on Feb. 13th 2010? Or maybe tylorjr who was the last post in the ad?

I traded Cbdolphin for a keltec p40 and then ended up selling it. Was it a stainless slide or blued? I sold it to a cop I believe.
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/109569-kel-tec-p40-great-condition-looking-ar-lowers-but-open-other-offers.html

9191400-kel-tek-p40.jpg

9191400-kel-tek-p40.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class