Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

If you bought a Kel-Tec P40 here...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by CatCow, Feb 19, 2013.

1. CatCow

CatCow Portland, OR Active Member

Probably from me about 4 years ago(or maybe more recent from someone else if it has moved on), S/N 5553x, give me a shout. I found the box and manual, but no PM's from that long ago are left so I have no idea who bought it :laugh: Send me a pic of the S/N, and I'll send you the box.

It's amazing the things that one finds in dark lonely corners of the basement :paranoid:

In the meantime, any other Kel-Tec fans around? I sold all my pistols, but I'll never give up my Sub-2000.

2. CharonPDX

CharonPDX Portland, OR Active Member

Yup, still have my 15-year-old P-11 as my carry weapon. Reliable as all get-out, not particularly accurate past 50 feet, but good enough at reasonable distances.

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Could it have been MWS who left positive feedback for you on Feb. 13th 2010? Or maybe tylorjr who was the last post in the ad?

4. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

5. CatCow

CatCow Portland, OR Active Member

It was blued. I guess I'll try sending a PM to MWS and see if he remembers. Forgot about the feedback page!

6. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

Keltecs are good guns, they are not glocks but you are not paying for a glock