JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Probably from me about 4 years ago(or maybe more recent from someone else if it has moved on), S/N 5553x, give me a shout. I found the box and manual, but no PM's from that long ago are left so I have no idea who bought it :s0114: Send me a pic of the S/N, and I'll send you the box.

It's amazing the things that one finds in dark lonely corners of the basement :s0131:

In the meantime, any other Kel-Tec fans around? I sold all my pistols, but I'll never give up my Sub-2000.

Probably from me about 4 years ago(or maybe more recent from someone else if it has moved on), S/N 5553x, give me a shout. I found the box and manual, but no PM's from that long ago are left so I have no idea who bought it :s0114: Send me a pic of the S/N, and I'll send you the box.

It's amazing the things that one finds in dark lonely corners of the basement :s0131:

In the meantime, any other Kel-Tec fans around? I sold all my pistols, but I'll never give up my Sub-2000.

Could it have been MWS who left positive feedback for you on Feb. 13th 2010? Or maybe tylorjr who was the last post in the ad?

I traded Cbdolphin for a keltec p40 and then ended up selling it. Was it a stainless slide or blued? I sold it to a cop I believe.
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/109569-kel-tec-p40-great-condition-looking-ar-lowers-but-open-other-offers.html

9191400-kel-tek-p40.jpg

9191400-kel-tek-p40.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews