JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait til "they" mandate the changeover to digital money as part of the Great Reset... I understand that all money in private hands will be worth $0.60 on the dollar in the exchange. Those of us with $$$ in IRA or 401k will be hit hard.
I say we take the reset button and shove it up their ....:s0066:

Wait til "they" mandate the changeover to digital money as part of the Great Reset... I understand that all money in private hands will be worth $0.60 on the dollar in the exchange. Those of us with $$$ in IRA or 401k will be hit hard.
Even worse is the dollar no longer being the world currency. Exchange rates will be worse than inflation. Grim outlook here, worked all my life and saved only to be robbed in the golden years. o_O

Grim outlook here, worked all my life and saved only to be robbed in the golden years. o_O
Ya, well, we were supposed to have been killed-off with their planned Senior-19 virus by now.... so now they'll just have to put up with us while they try to starve us out! (it's science)
;)

"you can name a shrub after me – something prickly and hard to eradicate."... from, Master and commander

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR