JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
30 years from now what is the Glock that collectors will be looking for? It is a legendary platform already and you know it will be held in high regard moving forward. I know it seems weird to think about a Glock as a collectible, but I'm sure the same seemed true to all the folks with Model 94's back in the day.

For me it might be the model 24 because they only run a limited number of them every couple of years. I don't know anyone that has one, but when I mention it they all want one. Asked about it at a couple of gun shops locally and each of the employees said if they could get one it would be gone instantly.

Next in line would be any of them in the earth tone, as I heard they stopped making them a few years ago.

So, be a luminary and pretend you have $700 to spend on a Glock to keep as a collector. What would you pick?

Just for fun.

There was a pre Gen 1 Glock 22 two pin at Philomath gun shop i believe was German made with each part stamped for $399 that will be worth some money down the road.. Very funny looking Glock (coming from an obvious Glock fan).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Don't know that I would say a G18 is soooo rare. There are a fair amount out there, there just not available for most to purchase. I'd think the 25/28 is the rare models as they were never imported into the US.

Don't know that I would say a G18 is soooo rare. There are a fair amount out there, there just not available for most to purchase. I'd think the 25/28 is the rare models as they were never imported into the US.

I agree about the 25/28, but how many on this board have ever seen an 18 or even heard of one?

I agree about the 25/28, but how many on this board have ever seen an 18 or even heard of one?

um I have

autoglock_zps0d33f148.JPG

I would say the 380s that exist in the states that LEOs sold out to the public. I've seen 2 in my days. One back in NV popped up on Armslist. Then one on Gun Broker. Both were in the 1000s range for price.

There has always been a spot in the Glock boys eyes for the fish gill models.

The 18 is probably the most sought after model though. Finding someone willing to sell theirs is rough. Then there is the price tag that goes with it.

The 18 is probably the most sought after model though. Finding someone willing to sell theirs is rough. Then there is the price tag that goes with it.

When I've seen them come up for sale they are usually $1500-$2k. Altho it has been a year or two since I've paid attention to their pricing. Regardless, that's not the issue. It's the FFL/SOT/demo letter requirement that's difficult for people.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top