JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
um I have

Yep, me too. Saddle Butte Machinegun Shoot last year. Plan to do it again this year as well.

autoglock_zps0d33f148.jpg

I'd say the 17L and 24 would be high on the list, Gen 1's and any of the more limited runs color wise in the 45GAP, since it will most likely be obsolete by then...

I find it hard to believe any glock could ever be collectible... That said the 17L might have a chance after Obama tries to take all the guns but then all guns would be collectible!

Early gen1 g17
G17s
Gen1 g19 (few dozen made on cut down 17 frames)
Nwo g17 desert storm commemorative #/2-50 @ premium (my personal unicorn)
Vatican stamped security issued glocks
Atlanta Olympic security issued glocks
Local LE stamped glocks tend to carry regional value
Alaska commemorative g27
Original od glocks with the old school "skillet" slides
Rtf2 glocks with crescent slide serrations or "fish gills"
Talo gold g19

Particular 'c models glock says they will be discontinuing might be worth grabbing while you can.

The fde runs for lipseys were an exclusive deal, totaling less than 100,000 total pistols from my understanding. Since they are split between gen3/4 and spanning several models I could see the fde becoming very sought after in the future.

Every once in a while you run across a odd ball like a od/c model that very few off were produced.

Some collectors place a high value on the original .380's and the 9mm largo chambered pistols.

I am probably missing a few, but these are what I am always keeping an eye out for.

Last Edited:
Any of the RTF2 glocks would be the ones I would want to collect, if I were trying to start collecting glocks... All my glocks are tools , but I see your argument for future generations.

One of the "features" of Glocks is that they are all the exact same gun with just a few alterations. I cannot imagine there being many that become collectable. Desirable is not quite the same as collectable...

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the possibility someone thinks a Glock is collectible.

But then I have to remind myself, there's people out there collecting belly button lint.

Glocks are fine firearms. I've owned several. When it came time for me to part with them, they were pretty easy to let go. I figure, if I ever get the Glock bug again, I can walk into any gun store in the country, plop $450 on the counter, and walk out with one.

That's an interesting question. Just because something is rare, does not mean it will be valuable. It has to be interesting in some way. An unusual mechanism, or superior product quality, or maybe just associated with a particular era or war. Then to drive prices up, some amount of scarcity. The Glock design was a revolution in handguns. So was the AK47 for rifles, but neither really meet any of the criteria above. Are there collectible AK's? As far as I know, the only collectible ones are based on who owned them.

Glock that will continue going up in value? Find a 1st gen 17L that's factory ported.
Yes---they made them. They also made (in later gen's) some 24C guns. That one
might be a little easier to find. There is a Gen 2 example with box on one of the auction
sites right now for $795. It's located in Lincoln City.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top