JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

If braced pistols are required to be registered as NFA item with $200 stamp cost what will you do?

• Remove brace and run it without brace

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Register it and run it with brace.

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • What NFA?

Votes: 75 69.4%

• Total voters
Status
The individuals in both of those cases, reached their hills, for sure.

Edit: Finicum reached his hill too.
This Omar fella also reached the hill he thought was worth dying on. My guess is they pried his AR15 from his warm dead hands.

THIS. For cowards and Kapos, nothing is EVER a hill to die on, and when you pointblank ask them where THEIR line is they don't have one. And for Leftist scum, any move that doesn't get responded to with a boot in the face, a stomp on the ribs and a hard kick in the balls is an encouragement to keep Doubling Down on the march toward Unification by Extermination.
It's very likely everyone of the members on this forum have endured some degree of infringment of their 2nd Amendment rights. If you have managed to avoid any infringement of your 2A rights, then congratulations. Maybe you can share your secret so the rest us may live free as well.

If they offer to waive the stamp fee I could see a lot of people putting $50 Kak blades on new AR pistol builds and then applying for the SBR stamp.

And yes, I am curious where people carry loaded AR pistols.
I have no idea where 'people' carry loaded AR pistols, but I carry one every single place I intend to shoot it. Your persistent questioning about this seems strange considering the answer is rather obvious.

Last Edited:
Unlike Bumpfire stocks. Many pistols sold with them. I'm thinking liberal estimate of well over 2 million out there. It would flood an atf system lol
Assuming 2,000,000 = evil stocks requiring NFA approval
Generous estimate of 100 full time NFA background checkers
Generous assumption they work 8hrs per day
Assuming 2hrs to process each NFA BGC, lick the stamp and put it in the mail that would equal 10,000 hrs work per background checker
Assuming 2080 is the average hours worked per year, it will take 4.8 years to get through a no mistake/rejection approval process

Of course I am not good at the maths, so this could all be in error

It's very likely everyone of the members on this forum have endured some degree of infringment of their 2nd Amendment rights. If you have managed to avoid any infringement of your 2A rights, then congratulations. Maybe you can share your secret so the rest us may live free as well.
In what way are you assuming everyone of the members here have endured some sort of 2A infringement other than being frightened by words from a relatively small group of old people in DC? Not trying to be a dik, but I have been listening to this same narrative online for 20+ years and the only thing that has come to fruition is the fear about what might happen but never has.

How about register the braced pistol as an SBR and install a stock with a useful 14" length of pull?
I want a pistol

Not only that, but almost any NFA item except suppressors, requires that you notify the ATF when/where you take it out of state.
This.

If the fee is waived, then an SBS might be in my future, especially if I don't need to wait six months.

But again, there are issues with transportation across state lines - e.g., WA state - no SBSs.
I don't see how this can work. If the fee is waived, We can have free SBR/SBS registration for a bit, which means (I guess) that in that scenario the brace becomes a disposable "SB seed", that infects anything it's installed on with the free tax stamp disease?

Seems like a huge bunch of mandatory-issued and free NFA stamps wouldn't be that palatable to anyone on either side.

This Omar fella also reached the hill he thought was worth dying on. My guess is they pried his AR15 from his warm dead hands.

That shooter was not a member of the 2A community. He had a string of felony convictions for trafficking pounds of cocaine into the US. The state trooper was conducting the traffic stop as a quiet pretext for the federal investigators who were watching. That's why you see federal agents in camo and plate carriers on scene so quickly. https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/ne...e-details-darian-jarrott-shooting/7167557002/

That shooter was not a member of the 2A community. He had a string of felony convictions for trafficking pounds of cocaine into the US. The state trooper was conducting the traffic stop as a quiet pretext for the federal investigators who were watching. That's why you see federal agents in camo and plate carriers on scene so quickly. https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/ne...e-details-darian-jarrott-shooting/7167557002/
Rights are for everyone or no one has equal rights.

In what way are you assuming everyone of the members here have endured some sort of 2A infringement other than being frightened by words from a relatively small group of old people in DC? Not trying to be a dik, but I have been listening to this same narrative online for 20+ years and the only thing that has come to fruition is the fear about what might happen but never has.
If you have never been subjected to doing a background check to receive a firearm, then you also deserve congratulations. There are a million ways from Sunday in which are 2A rights are infringed upon to one degree or another. I have to believe that there are very few people here who have been able to avoid them all.

The 2A did not have exclusions for Omar. All the exclusions came afterwords and were infringements on somebody's rights. Maybe a majority agreed on those infringements or maybe some guys in robes decided the infringements were a good idea. Regardless they were/are infringements.

This is what happens when we start infringing on peoples rights, it is hard to find a stopping point. Biden clearly doesn't believe it's time to stop yet.

On the subject of deciding what your hill to die on is. If you are married or have people you are supporting, it may be prudent to discuss it with them so there is some consensus. You might feel that the gov coming for your braces is going to be what triggers your last stand but your spouse and or family may not share your affinity for pistol braces.

Last Edited:
So the cartel traffickers should be allowed to carry guns without restriction? Yes I disagree with that position.
Everyone should be allowed to be so armed, with no restrictions. If communities allowed members to carry and defend their homes, if the Sheriffs allowed people to enforce the laws and protect their borders, then there'd be a lot less cartel traffickers alive, and a lot less drugs going over.

On the subject of deciding on what your hill to die on is. If you are married or have people you are supporting, it may be prudent to discuss it with them so there is some consensus. You might feel that the gov coming for your braces is going to be what triggers your last stand but your spouse and or family may not share your affinity for pistol braces.
Caring for my people is my priority. They count on me trying to make good choices, and getting into a one man war isn't prudent IMO.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top