JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

If braced pistols are required to be registered as NFA item with $200 stamp cost what will you do?

• Remove brace and run it without brace

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Register it and run it with brace.

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • What NFA?

Votes: 75 69.4%

• Total voters
Status
Come take.

These Fuchs have overplayed their hand.

I've said many times, these people continue working to make us criminals, they shouldn't be surprised when individuals embrace that designation.
A free people do not ask permission. If there is a day where my brace equals a stock legally speaking, then why not just use a stock.

arminiusrubber.jpg

Brace my revolvers

All I can say again is Elections have consequences. A LOT of gun owners begged for Joe to win, so they got what they wanted. A LOT of gun owners do not know what a brace is. When they find out they do not care as they do not own one. ALL of them are getting just what they deserve as the rights go away. Wife asked me about mine. I said when they make them a no go I will slip it off and toss them. Sad to see them go but, this is what the gun owners want and they vote for it.

I really wonder where people go, as civilians, where carrying a loaded AR pistol is a good idea. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
I carry one here because in this state, for now, it's a "hand gun" so I can legally keep one with me in my vehicle. If I carry a long gun it has to be empty. They will go away because so many gun owners do not want one, own one, and do not care. It will of course do zero for crime, so law makers will come back for more. Then those who sat of their hands saying "no one needs a brace" can watch as more laws are passed that effect something they do own. When they get mad they can look in the mirror for someone to blame. :s0092:

Have they ever waived the fee beyond the initial implementation of the NFA?
Did not see if anyone answered you but yes, BATF did. A couple Co's were making a shotgun with large capacity. One day after they had been on the market for a while Fed's decided they were not a sporting arm or some such. Told everyone who owned one they had to register them by a certain date and the fee was waved. Now the brace? Damn that would be one hell of a lot of stamps to process. given the way the Gov does things? Even if they said they would I could see it taking years for them to get them all done.

Well-spoken by someone who obviously has zero priors--did I ever tell you about my 'Live Free or Die' t-shirts?

The ones I had to give away when I was unable to live free or die?
Was that because of a choice you made?

Do you wanna hear my t-shirt story some more?
Not really. I don't care. I also am not scared of the government like so many of the individuals on this site. Keep living in fear though. It looks good on you.

Thing is, if you still have even one "assault weapon" still "on the books" they will come for them all.

I'm sure you're right but interestingly enough when I got my last prior I mailed my NFA gun to the FFL who assembled it. The NFA never asked for it, even though I was on probation for a year & lost my gun rights a second time. 5 or 6 years later, after my gun rights were restored I picked it up from the FFL I had mailed it to

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads