JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I knew he would come through! The MAN I say :D

1917833_607511332731756_4112209882041504166_n.jpg

Did he have a choice? The Idaho Constitution seems clear in Article I, Section 11:

"Right to keep and bear arms. .... No law shall impose licensure, registration or special taxation on the ownership or possession of firearms or ammunition."

Unless somehow concealed carry is not possession.

Emphasis added.

Great point. I actually have not read the Idaho constitution but is now on my to-do list. I recently moved from Oregon and didn't read theirs either. Wonder if there is something like that to make SB-941 and their CHL process null and void? Unlikely but worth a look.

Did he have a choice? The Idaho Constitution seems clear in Article I, Section 11:

"Right to keep and bear arms. .... No law shall impose licensure, registration or special taxation on the ownership or possession of firearms or ammunition."

Unless somehow concealed carry is not possession.

Emphasis added.

Perhaps you have read the 2nd amendment in the bill of rights? That seems pretty clear as well yet we seem to have a whole pile of laws across the country that contradict it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top