JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I am going to be adding some new buckles colors, and I am wondering what you guys think will be more popular based.

I am going to add:

Stainless
Desert Sand
Elephant Grey
Foliage Green

Which ones of these do you guys think I should buy the most of in order of assumed popularity. Obviously I am ordering some of each but I want to know which one to buy more of.

Thanks!

My guess, popularity will be in this order,
#1 Desert Sand
#2 Stainless
#3 Foliage Green
#4 Elephant Gray

Hmm, Interesting. I had a similar list only I had Stainless at number one a Desert Sand on 2.

I have sold a Desert Sand belt yet in 1.75" as it seems most people were opting for Coyote for their "FDE" Color Schemes.

So I ended up getting both Desert Sand and Polished as well as the Plastic Cobra Buckles in Black with Coyote soon to come. I will post some pictures tonight of the new color arrangements. Also I have been working on a casual pants belt that is coming out pretty soon.

I will probably just use this thread to track my progress here on the site. Anyone who is interested feel free to follow along. I am excited about some bags and chest rigs I am working on. I got a few guys near me locally to give me some T&E on the rigs. I am making the first run in Multi-cam.

Also, recently I officially became a supporting member here on the forum thanks to all the help and encouragement from Joe! It will take a little bit to get my forum section up and everything like that, but I thought I would share the good news!

Bumping this thread just to let everyone know I have been working hard and making progress.

I will probably make a new thread for my belts and gear now that the test belts are floating around out there.

Will add a link to the new thread for anyone who happens to come across this later.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top