JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a new kid on the block! You are going to laugh or cry or who knows what, when your hear what I have in a 1911A1. It's a Norinco! Now go ahead and laugh or what ever, but I would put this heavy brute I carry against all the fancy ostintatious goodies you all have. I paid $383 for it some 18 years ago. Shoots like a dream and never a jam. All I ever did was to polish the ramp once. I bought and fitted a 7 inch barrel for it for hunting. I cast my own bullets and reload and having the time of my life. My wife liked it so well, I bought her one as well. Her's was $382. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. ...........Hay, no kidding, I love reading all your remarks above, keep it up.

Frank, I own a Norinco also, and find it has some of the hardest steel I have ever seen in a handgun. I have heard that some gunsmiths won't work on a Norinco because it wears their tools out too fast. ;)

Frank, I own a Norinco also, and find it has some of the hardest steel I have ever seen in a handgun. I have heard that some gunsmiths won't work on a Norinco because it wears their tools out too fast. ;)

If I recall they used old rail road steel, so while they're cheap lots of people like them for the hard steel. Smiths Love/Hate them for the same reason.

What were your experiences with Fusion? I had no issues with the one I had, but don't want to generalize from that one.
Me personally- I had a magwell msh from them and wasn't overly impressed. But some of the horror stories, and Fusion's own response to the situations has steered me clear. Fusion really doesn't make much- most everything is relabeled parts/farmed out- but when shops farm out they choose the tolerances and specs needed.

All that I can say about Fusion is that I run one of their slides on my Caspian Lower. There was a misunderstanding and the shipped me the wrong slide. I spoke with them and agreed to keep the slide, and they tossed in a brand new set of Trijicon Night Sights at 'cost' .... $60! I think that their CS is tops! BTW, the cost for the single serration slide, and the double serration model, was only $10.

Ed Brown SF and Dan Wesson CBOB
5247612189_5a3b366888_z.jpg

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top