JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have said that all my life and learned it well as a kid. Back when I was a kid Cops would give you a good beat down just for running your mouth. Never happened to me as when we got caught all that came out of my yap was yes sir, no sir. Many buddies let their alligator mouth overload their hummingbird butt and got a good beat down. To me it seemed not worth it, so I did not get one. I have long said if you get pulled over you may well be 110% in the right, Cop may be 110% wrong. The place to take this up is in court not the side of the road. Sadly many now get paid to be stupid. Many other see this and so they egg Cops on hoping to win a cash prize. :(
This all started when they stopped using nightsticks.

At the point the point .gov starts paying $300/kid/month.

"The Child Tax Credit in the American Rescue Plan provides the largest Child Tax Credit ever and historic relief to the most working families ever – and as of July 15th, most families are automatically receiving monthly payments of $250 or $300 per child without having to take any action."

Guess I need to pop out 9 more kids and let the funny money flow!

Juan Williams and Chris Mathews sound like squeaking parrots….

SQAUK!…. Juan and Chrissy wanna a cracker…. SQUAK!!

Ya just wanna wring their annoying necks!
I remember when Fox hired Juan after he was fired from NPR. He was a nice guy. He took the time to patiently explain his views and seemed to respect others' opinions. A year later you wouldn't recognize him. He sounded just like one of those intolerant, arrogant, far-left asshats on CNN.

I remember when Fox hired Juan after he was fired from NPR. He was a nice guy. He took the time to patiently explain his views and seemed to respect others' opinions. A year later you wouldn't recognize him. He sounded just like one of those intolerant, arrogant, far-left asshats on CNN.
Sadly like so many on his side they have only two choices. Toe the line put down or leave. It has been fun to watch as they have moved so far one direction that even many of the old line stalwarts can no longer seem to keep up. Its getting them to eat their own fast which is fun to watch. Hilary is now making real noise about running again since the one they put in is collapsing so fast. Man I would LOVE to seem them put her up again. Live entertainment all over again.

Sadly like so many on his side they have only two choices. Toe the line put down or leave. It has been fun to watch as they have moved so far one direction that even many of the old line stalwarts can no longer seem to keep up. Its getting them to eat their own fast which is fun to watch. Hilary is now making real noise about running again since the one they put in is collapsing so fast. Man I would LOVE to seem them put her up again. Live entertainment all over again.
She can't possibly be healthy enough at this point to pull it off.

She can't possibly be healthy enough at this point to pull it off.
When I see her speak she can still talk and read her lines so that puts her way ahead of the guy in office now. :s0140:
The VP no longer has the looks to get ahead on her knees and she is making a bigger mess than her boss without suffering from Dementia. So they may actually put her up for a 3d try at the brass ring. I would love to see it just for the entertainment value even if she does not get the win in her Primary. One thing she is VERY good at. NASTY fighting. She hires people who are at home in the mud and it makes her runs fun to watch.

When I see her speak she can still talk and read her lines so that puts her way ahead of the guy in office now. :s0140:
The VP no longer has the looks to get ahead on her knees and she is making a bigger mess than her boss without suffering from Dementia. So they may actually put her up for a 3d try at the brass ring. I would love to see it just for the entertainment value even if she does not get the win in her Primary. One thing she is VERY good at. NASTY fighting. She hires people who are at home in the mud and it makes her runs fun to watch.
The debates were hilarious. She trotted out her tried and true lies and low punches and Trump was just like Oh, you want to get down and dirty in the mud then? And he body-slams her face down into the deep end of the hog waller. :s0140: It was as bad as you'd expect actual fat people mud wrestling to be, but funnier.

The debates were hilarious. She trotted out her tried and true lies and low punches and Trump was just like Oh, you want to get down and dirty in the mud then? And he body-slams her face down into the deep end of the hog waller. :s0140: It was as bad as you'd expect actual fat people mud wrestling to be, but funnier.
For all his faults, and he certainly had plenty, the reason I enjoyed Trump so much was he did not talk like a GOP politician. I had so longed for some to just tell it like it is to those who opposed them and all of them were afraid to. It was so nice to see the looks on their face when someone talked back to them the same way they had been talking for decades to my side. It had them constantly running around hair on fire. :D

For all his faults, and he certainly had plenty, the reason I enjoyed Trump so much was he did not talk like a GOP politician. I had so longed for some to just tell it like it is to those who opposed them and all of them were afraid to. It was so nice to see the looks on their face when someone talked back to them the same way they had been talking for decades to my side. It had them constantly running around hair on fire. :D
Among other things, he'll be known as the man who stabbed political correctness in the heart. He's forever changed the landscape of politics, arguably for the better. Folks are worrying a lot less about offending people who are offended over stupid bubblegum. Never apologize. When they say "How could you say that?!!" you say "It was a test. You failed." :D Call me a racist if you want. I'll just call you a pedophile. Sure we're both probably lying but I'm doing it funnier. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top