JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like somebody was "swatted". Why else would the cops have stopped at just the one home?
Interesting observation. A real journalist might have interviewed a few neighbors about what went on instead of just presenting the wife's point of view.

The Guardian put their own slant on the story, too (big surprise), leaving out some details in the original report.

"My husband and I both went out there to shoot guns in the air, like everybody does to celebrate," Williams said.

Everybody. Love it.

"She told 19 News plans for protests are in the works, along with a vigil for her husband."

We demand justice for those who shoot into the air with AR-15s! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Something different, for sure.

Retirees, students with federal student loans, farmers, ranchers, vets, anyone working under a government grant or contract, any homeowner with a federally-backed loan are all on "government handouts."

When the US was created, only white males 21 or older who owned land could vote. You can't go back to that and protect civil rights.
1. A loan is supposed to be, uh, you know, a LOAN.
2. Farmers and ranchers are subsidized by acts of Congress to promote activities in the interest of society.
3. I phucking EARNED my Veteran's benefits, by signing up and risking my life every phucking day for 5 years, in the service of country and fellow man, as was promised by Congress and in my phucking contract of enlistment. Same as I INVESTED in Social Security ripoff scheme but that was w/o having a choice of not paying confiscatory taxes and then being slowly repaid w/o earning common interest rates.
4. Gov grants are done to further activities deemed to be beneficial to society.
5. Gov contracts are supposed to pay for projects ordered by govt. If they are being abused, fix that, don't cancel needed work such as the border wall.
6. Fed backed homeowner loans, are LOANS. That they are often at low interest is to promote home ownership among people that would not otherwise be able to participate. Home ownership among the lower income levels is deemed to promote stability of the nation.

Those ships sailed long ago when admins and congressmen long past decided to color outside the lines of what was authorized by the Constitution.

Might as well bark at the moon.

We elected people to represent us and make decisions for us, rather than governance by fiat, or by the mob rule of pure democracy. Sounds like some of us need to move to countries more suited to our preferences in governance.

Last Edited:
1. A loan is supposed to be, uh, you know, a LOAN.
2. Farmers and ranchers are subsidized by acts of Congress to promote activities in the interest of society.
3. I phucking EARNED my Veteran's benefits, by signing up and risking my life every day for 5 years, in the service of country and fellow man, as was promised by Congress and in my phucking contract of enlistment. Same as I INVESTED in Social Security ripoff scheme but that was w/o having a choice.
4. Gov grants are done to further activities deemed to be beneficial to society.
5. Gov contracts are supposed to pay for projects ordered by govt. If they are being abused, fix that, don't cancel needed work such as the border wall.
6. Fed backed homeowner loans, are LOANS. That they are often at low interest is to promote home ownership among people that would not otherwise be able to participate.

Those ships sailed long ago when admins and congressmen long past decided to color outside the lines of what was authorized by the Constitution.

Might as well bark at the moon.
You are damn well thanked for your service to our Country by ME! Those that can't see that, or believe in it, aren't worth what stuck dried up on the sheets on the day their miserable lives were conceived! G-D it!

Go easy huh? Don't want you to have an aneurism and stroke out ya' know? ;)

Last Edited:
You are damn well thanked for you service to our Country my ME! Those that can't see that, or believe in it, aren't worth what stuck dried up on the sheets on the day their miserable lives were conceived! G-D it!

Go easy huh? Don't want you to have an aneurism and stroke out ya' know? ;)
Thanx my Brother From Another Mother!!!

Yah, I'll try. I just get damn frustrated with reading this same sort of garbage spewed out on to the keyboard time and time again. But "people" never learn. Either that, or they think they can influence others that are low information voters.

It's called the ghetto lottery. Family members will just throw it out there hoping for a settlement. The idiot caused his own death firing a rifle in to the air several times. It's actually good that someone that stupid was permanently removed from the gene pool.

When the TP supply for printing money runs out…. does this mean block-chain currency is the bidet of the financial world, metaphorically speaking?
They will be milking that printer for as long as they can, however, based on the noise at the highest levels of governments.... digital currency is the future. Not one, but a few, and XRP looks to be somewhere at the top.
Your metaphor is spot on.

But his wife stated that "everyone" was doing this...how is it that this one individual was singled out?
She is hoping to get paid to go away. Sadly there is a good chance they may throw some money at her to go away. She should be forced to move to a neighborhood where it really is close to what she claims. Someplace a lot of shooting really is going on. Let her enjoy it for a while.

But his wife stated that "everyone" was doing this...how is it that this one individual was singled out?
Bias and emotional people's responses are not reliable sources of information or recollections of events.

Michael Brown's hands were up when he was shot - lie, he was trying to take the officers gun and nearly succeeded before being shot.

Trayvon Martin was killed and he wasn't doing anything - lie, he was in top of Zimmerman and smashing his head against the concrete before he was shot.

Shooting guns into the air purposely without any regard to where the bullets land. Police did society a favor even if it was by accident.

Unrelated - for trash parents raising trash kids, seems we are to the point the children have become vehicles of wealth creation after their death when involved in criminal activity can be used to garner financial support from sympathizers at large after drawing national media coverage to the death.

OK, Lets add some fuel to the fire. Another indecent that's dividing people. My take, the suspect was not an immediate threat to the officer. The cop over-reacted. Whats your take?

Officials in a Maine town have released video footage of the use of a police K-9 to subdue a man in a traffic stop that led to a $325,000 settlement for the driver. (Jan. 13)

OK, Lets add some fuel to the fire. Another indecent that's dividing people. My take, the suspect was not an immediate threat to the officer. The cop over-reacted. Whats your take?

Officials in a Maine town have released video footage of the use of a police K-9 to subdue a man in a traffic stop that led to a $325,000 settlement for the driver. (Jan. 13)

I'm surprised there are not more suits over K9 units. In so many videos I've seen, just like this one, the dogs have no Off switch. Yell all you want; they will not stop biting until they are physically removed from their target. Then you have to hang on tight because you took away their chew toy and they want it back RTFN. If the perp assaults the dog, the dog is a LEO but if the dog overdoes it, it's just a dog. I like cops and dogs both, but there has to be a line somewhere and it has to be consistent.

Who edited the tape? You can see someone decided to cut out part of it just before the dog goes at him. I am taking an educated guess that the AP did the edit not the PD. As another mentioned the one downside to almost all PD K9s is once they have been told to bite they are VERY hard to stop.

At what point do kids start to become financial invest

The time to argue with police is in court, complying completely and the first time without issue is how to avoid being hurt by police (ideally). Guy wouldn't have got bit had he complied faster and more completely with orders.

If someone wants to fight with police, it's basically a lethal encounter even if they only intend it to be "fist to cuffs."

Do they defend him as a marginalized member of society just taking part in a harmless neighborhood tradition,
Anyone the police go against these days becomes a "victim." The basic, underlying wrong-doing becomes irrelevant. Therefore every such encounter becomes a potential goldmine for the victim or his "estate." Settlements for such cases have taken on oversized attention in the news just as shooting incidents have. It's a form of built-in advertising that promotes more milking.

digital currency is the future.
When you buy things online or with a credit card in USD, isn't that already a "digital" currency?

The time to argue with police is in court, complying completely and the first time without issue is how to avoid being hurt by police (ideally). Guy wouldn't have got bit had he complied faster and more completely with orders.

If someone wants to fight with police, it's basically a lethal encounter even if they only intend it to be "fist to cuffs."
I have said that all my life and learned it well as a kid. Back when I was a kid Cops would give you a good beat down just for running your mouth. Never happened to me as when we got caught all that came out of my yap was yes sir, no sir. Many buddies let their alligator mouth overload their hummingbird butt and got a good beat down. To me it seemed not worth it, so I did not get one. I have long said if you get pulled over you may well be 110% in the right, Cop may be 110% wrong. The place to take this up is in court not the side of the road. Sadly many now get paid to be stupid. Many other see this and so they egg Cops on hoping to win a cash prize. :(

At the point the point .gov starts paying $300/kid/month.

"The Child Tax Credit in the American Rescue Plan provides the largest Child Tax Credit ever and historic relief to the most working families ever – and as of July 15th, most families are automatically receiving monthly payments of $250 or $300 per child without having to take any action."

I have said that all my life and learned it well as a kid. Back when I was a kid Cops would give you a good beat down just for running your mouth. Never happened to me as when we got caught all that came out of my yap was yes sir, no sir. Many buddies let their alligator mouth overload their hummingbird butt and got a good beat down. To me it seemed not worth it, so I did not get one. I have long said if you get pulled over you may well be 110% in the right, Cop may be 110% wrong. The place to take this up is in court not the side of the road. Sadly many now get paid to be stupid. Many other see this and so they egg Cops on hoping to win a cash prize. :(
Kids raised to run their mouthes turn into adults who don't know how to shut it. Seems to be a matter of culture in some instances, and education (or lack thereof) in others.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top