JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MK,

Bought, but waiting on the store pickup notice which will happen in the next few days. I've done a lot of business with these folks and they're very, very good at what they say.

KJ,

Kinda both...but, mostly I just wanted one as me hands are arthritically weakened by longevity...and they're supposed to be easy to rack. Plus, they're hammer fired and I've found a lot of different striker fired pistols pinch my trigger finger, requiring me to wear gloves at the range.

To be sure, my G19's don't pinch, but a lot of other (high end too) striker fired triggers do.

Weenie am I?

Maybe, but I want a trigger that doesn't pinch.

Not too much to ask...

Got one a couple of months ago and have had it out 3 times now. Shot 4 different factory rounds thru with no screw-ups. Mine has both safeties, that's all the dealer had in stock. Shoots soft and I like that. Came with the sights dead on, liked that too. Got mine at a real good price and I see now they're about $60/$70 more ??? Gonna be a keeper.

Nick,

At this point, I don't really know, but a possibility is the various Academy stores and Collector's Firearms. You probably won't find any bargains, but they may have some guns in stock.

Just outside Houston, call R & G Gun shop in Alvin or Marburgers in Sea Brook and there's a Cabelas in League City that I've bought guns from when on sale.

For further info on the above they're all on the interwebs.

Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top