JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MK,

Bought, but waiting on the store pickup notice which will happen in the next few days. I've done a lot of business with these folks and they're very, very good at what they say.

KJ,

Kinda both...but, mostly I just wanted one as me hands are arthritically weakened by longevity...and they're supposed to be easy to rack. Plus, they're hammer fired and I've found a lot of different striker fired pistols pinch my trigger finger, requiring me to wear gloves at the range.

To be sure, my G19's don't pinch, but a lot of other (high end too) striker fired triggers do.

Weenie am I?

Maybe, but I want a trigger that doesn't pinch.

Not too much to ask...

Got one a couple of months ago and have had it out 3 times now. Shot 4 different factory rounds thru with no screw-ups. Mine has both safeties, that's all the dealer had in stock. Shoots soft and I like that. Came with the sights dead on, liked that too. Got mine at a real good price and I see now they're about $60/$70 more ??? Gonna be a keeper.

Nick,

At this point, I don't really know, but a possibility is the various Academy stores and Collector's Firearms. You probably won't find any bargains, but they may have some guns in stock.

Just outside Houston, call R & G Gun shop in Alvin or Marburgers in Sea Brook and there's a Cabelas in League City that I've bought guns from when on sale.

For further info on the above they're all on the interwebs.

Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top