JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only way to destroy one is by welder's torch and a copious amount of accelerant lol Otherwise, nothing one can do to make it actually KA-BOOM, short of welding a grade 8 bolt into the barrel and stuffing the chamber with over-pressure round........ There are literal torture tests trying to destroy one of those :rolleyes: In fact, even the manufacturer got in on the fun, as they want to see how badly one can get the hi point pistol to be; and still be able to honor the lifetime no-questions-asked warranty that doesn't matter who bought it when. In fact, one guy just picked up a carbine in 9mm for $30, yes THIRTY BUCKS , and is calling the factory to see how much it'll cost to ship it and have it practically rebuilt/replaced.
Hi point
I know a guy who has a 40 S&W Hipoint that kaboomed on him. He wouldnt even send it back to be replaced. So never say never. I personally have no dog in the fight.

Lol no it's not the beer it's because I'm not a computer geek like I said I can barely make phone calls on my smart phone .lol my smart phone is smarter than me
Just cause the Navy, and everyone else I know, says I should work on computers doesn't mean I know anything about computers. o_O

Just paste the link in the post and that should be it.

You have no idea I go into the phone store and they start talking and I my mind goes blank .
BASICALLY . yep ok everyone is buying that one .ok I'll buy it to even though I can't work it .lol
But

Try taking an old flip phone into an AT&T store and ask one of the young service people to fix your phones problem.
They just stare at you like you just transported in from 1980.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top