JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
It will be interesting to see how this one plays out. Legit or bad actors??

A hotel employee alerted police and 4 people were arrested with 16 firearms and 1000's of rounds of ammo in their rooms. The question remains... where they actually out to do no good or were they simply travelling to/from a shooting event and didn't want to leave their firearms in their vehicles overnight?

Colion brings up some good tips for travellers.

il_fullxfull.5019780869_qt44.jpg

Here's Kolorado Karen's favorite game.

Once again the "news" fans the flames with zero real info here. That there was so little real info makes me VERY suspicious that they know nothing was wrong here.
Again though "news" being what it is no way to really know what happened. As for the people arrested will be interesting to hear what shakes out. Would be interesting to know what "alerted" someone to call the Police in the first place.

As always, Colion is the voice of logic and reason. Karen's afraid of guns, doesn't mean the guns are going to be used for an illicit purpose…
All the more reason to NOT give a hotel something to fear. Not to victim blame assuming these guys were victims. I would like to see what set this off. As in did they walk in toting what were easy to see long guns? Did they have them out in the open in the room when staff came in? Something set this off and it could well have been the gun owners just not reading the room in how they appeared.

No auto captions, no transcript, no nothing.

Okay so here's a more recent article. Apparently this happened July 2021; and the 4 people with 16 guns, 1,000 rounds of ammo. And other things... of the 4; all have criminal records and.. drugs were also found in the rooms.

Edit. Video from Colion Noir is also from 2021.

Okay so here's a more recent article. Apparently this happened July 2021; and the 4 people with 16 guns, 1,000 rounds of ammo. And other things... of the 4; all have criminal records and.. drugs were also found in the rooms.

Oops... my bad! I didn't pay attention... it just popped up as a notification alert and assumed it was new. Odd..... YT glitch(??)

At least the tips for travelers is still applicable. ;)

No auto captions, no transcript, no nothing.

Well then color me :eek: for having been lured into old news….

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top