JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only way to destroy one is by welder's torch and a copious amount of accelerant lol Otherwise, nothing one can do to make it actually KA-BOOM, short of welding a grade 8 bolt into the barrel and stuffing the chamber with over-pressure round........ There are literal torture tests trying to destroy one of those :rolleyes: In fact, even the manufacturer got in on the fun, as they want to see how badly one can get the hi point pistol to be; and still be able to honor the lifetime no-questions-asked warranty that doesn't matter who bought it when. In fact, one guy just picked up a carbine in 9mm for $30, yes THIRTY BUCKS , and is calling the factory to see how much it'll cost to ship it and have it practically rebuilt/replaced.
Hi point
I know a guy who has a 40 S&W Hipoint that kaboomed on him. He wouldnt even send it back to be replaced. So never say never. I personally have no dog in the fight.

Lol no it's not the beer it's because I'm not a computer geek like I said I can barely make phone calls on my smart phone .lol my smart phone is smarter than me
Just cause the Navy, and everyone else I know, says I should work on computers doesn't mean I know anything about computers. o_O

Just paste the link in the post and that should be it.

You have no idea I go into the phone store and they start talking and I my mind goes blank .
BASICALLY . yep ok everyone is buying that one .ok I'll buy it to even though I can't work it .lol
But

Try taking an old flip phone into an AT&T store and ask one of the young service people to fix your phones problem.
They just stare at you like you just transported in from 1980.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top