JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck with that. The cameras can help, especially in red-light runner circumstances. Maybe worth it for that (if you're not dead)

But, cameras don't fix the fact that the government won't do anything about an uninsured and/or unlicensed driver. WSP let the driver who hit me continue on his way despite having no insurance or license. Why didn't they tow his vehicle?
And WA state didn't do a damn thing about it.... I guess, what can they do?
My insurance tried to collect on the driver, but that went nowhere. BTW I court records searched the driver and he has a lengthy record for stuff like that. Still can't hold them responsible.
It's like cameras on your house, the cops don't care that you have video of people in hoodies breaking in because that's not something they can do anything about.

But, should you ever get into an accident with a red light runner, the video can at least prove who was at fault as those vehicles can't usually leave the scene after that much damage. You still may be left empty handed as the courts don't care about you
In my case the LEO told me the guy's ID was fake, then let him go.

This was a case of him not paying attention.
Not a even a single mark of rubber indicating usage of brakes attempting to stop.

I was yielding right of way to oncoming traffic, as I should have been.

With some more help sleuthing I believe he's a wanted fugitive on the run.
His POS father is protecting his whereabouts.
What a moron, glad you came out okay!

Phones can be unlocked. The contacts list probably reads like a who's-who of the criminals in the area. That could be valuable information in the right hands.

Someone who breaks into locked phones can probably guess the password if given enough information about the owner. Most people use easy-to-remember things like dates or names.

Phones can be unlocked. The contacts list probably reads like a who's-who of the criminals in the area. That could be valuable information in the right hands.

Someone who breaks into locked phones can probably guess the password if given enough information about the owner. Most people use easy-to-remember things like dates or names.
Or words like 8008

Or words like 8008
Uh oh, time to change my PIN...

In my case the LEO told me the guy's ID was fake, then let him go.
The person who crashed head-on into my truck was smoking weed while driving, and a witness, a LEO and myself had to find her in a bank lobby (apparently she ran from the car and tried to "air out" in a nearby bank lobby) and the officer took her back to her vehicle (actually, her daughter's) and was overcome by the smell. Officer: "it's pretty obvious you've been smoking weed!"
I asked the officer why he didn't arrest her for driving high and hit and run. He said no one would prosecute it, waste of time.
Oh, and we pay really high taxes too!

The person who crashed head-on into my truck was smoking weed while driving, and a witness, a LEO and myself had to find her in a bank lobby (apparently she ran from the car and tried to "air out" in a nearby bank lobby) and the officer took her back to her vehicle (actually, her daughter's) and was overcome by the smell. Officer: "it's pretty obvious you've been smoking weed!"
I asked the officer why he didn't arrest her for driving high and hit and run. He said no one would prosecute it, waste of time.
Oh, and we pay really high taxes too!
Too stoned to realize the law was on her side.

I hate the fact that our society has changed, for the worse, to require every moment of our lives to be filmed.
I will now have the damn thing in my vehicles.
But to what advantage in this case?? The police could do their job with the information you have, but choose not to. Any more information would likely be ignored in the same fashion.

An illegal alien turned suddenly in front of my bike several years ago. I hit his rear bumper. The impact bent the forks, triple clamp and wheel, totaling the bike. There was no visible damage to his car. His ID was fake; The address belonged to a vacant lot. My insurance didn't cover the damage. I got a couple of hundred dollars for it as salvage. Money was tight at the time, so I had to walk to work for a couple of months.
Dang man, I've been strongly considering a new motorcycle, but stories about idiots in cages always puts a damper on my enthusiasm!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top