JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I refuse to meet people at my address for this exact reason. Too many crazy people out there think you should provide a lifetime warranty on used items.

I used to buy and sell a lot on craigslist. I can't begin to count the amount of times I bought a vehicle and it literally broke on the way home. Not once did I ask for a refund. Hell, my current rig blew the radiator on the way home after buying it used. It was an easy fix; not exactly what I had hoped for, but an easy fix nonetheless.

And my hate was just increased 10 fold last night.

Wife and I were rear ended. Dirtbag bailed before I got any information. But he dropped his phone and I was able to find his dad who confirmed his identity.
Police were useless.

Wife and I were rear ended. Dirtbag bailed before I got any information. But he dropped his phone and I was able to find his dad who confirmed his identity.
Police were useless.
Wow that sucks. People who suck like this are the result of the "Everybody Wins, everybody gets a trophy" society.

Police were useless.
Yup. I've been hit and run twice in 8 years here.

2 years ago my expensive car was sideswiped on the freeway by an illegal Mexican in a Chevy 4x4, surprisingly he stopped. WSP did nothing about his lack of ID or insurance.

My insurance didn't fix my car correctly and I fought my own insurance for months. You know how hard it is to deal with your own insurance? To this day I have to look at the poor repair on the driver's side of my car every damn time I get in it.

This is why I'm getting custom steel bumpers made for my truck, there will be a lot less braking for people who cut me off or pull out in front of me! People gon learn

This is why I'm getting custom steel bumpers made for my truck, there will be a lot less braking for people who cut me off or pull out in front of me! People gon learn
I also have a big truck.

Be careful, big trucks flip over super easy, they are not always preferred. I've had 2 bad accidents recently, one in my truck and one in my low coupe. I was head-on by a driver smoking weed (hey at least they had insurance) while driving my truck. And I was side-swiped at 60 on I-5 in my coupe. I wouldn't want to be side-swiped at 60 in my truck, you can get killed when it looses it at speed. My coupe took the side swipe like a bulldog. Likewise, the 3+ tons of my truck really paid off against a Hyundai Elantra in a head-on situation.

Point is, don't think a steel bumper makes your truck a fortress. I've seen many tough trucks end up destroyed because some douche in a small car caused the big truck to lose control and all hell breaks loose.

See how easily a truck flips:

Last Edited:

This was a case of him not paying attention.
Not a even a single mark of rubber indicating usage of brakes attempting to stop.

I was yielding right of way to oncoming traffic, as I should have been.

With some more help sleuthing I believe he's a wanted fugitive on the run.
His POS father is protecting his whereabouts.

Screenshot_20220409-185607_Messenger.jpg

My resources yielded his arrest records which revealed a history of DUI arrests.
He appears to a fugitive on the run as well.
I also think at some point he and his brother were married to the same lady at different times.

Fine upstanding douchebags in that family.

An illegal alien turned suddenly in front of my bike several years ago. I hit his rear bumper. The impact bent the forks, triple clamp and wheel, totaling the bike. There was no visible damage to his car. His ID was fake; The address belonged to a vacant lot. My insurance didn't cover the damage. I got a couple of hundred dollars for it as salvage. Money was tight at the time, so I had to walk to work for a couple of months.

@BBQ Guy you have his phone?? Start by texting "F@#K YOU!!" to everyone on his contact list. Appropriate responses thereafter. See if you can get one of his "friends" to do the dirty work for you. Hilarity ensues!!

@BBQ Guy you have his phone?? Start by texting "F@#K YOU!!" to everyone on his contact list. Appropriate responses thereafter. See if you can get one of his "friends" to do the dirty work for you. Hilarity ensues!!

It's locked. Otherwise I would. We were able to see who his last message was on his notifications with it being locked. Ironically it was his POS dad who confirmed it was his son on the screen saver for the phone.

Last Edited:

So now he's messaging using his dad's Facebook account.
His lie involves leaving the phone in the guys vehicle. It involves him barely knowing the guy who was giving him a ride. It involves him looking for the guy yesterday but he's magically disappeared.

He's a criminal. He's a liar.
We've told him that until we have the guys name, employer, address, license plate, and other pertinent information. He doesn't get his phone.

Even then, it might fly out of my hand and fall under my sledge hammer. At which point I'll have to dispose of it in a garbage can.

I hate the fact that our society has changed, for the worse, to require every moment of our lives to be filmed.
I will now have the damn things in my vehicles.

Good luck with that. The cameras can help, especially in red-light runner circumstances. Maybe worth it for that (if you're not dead)

But, cameras don't fix the fact that the government won't do anything about an uninsured and/or unlicensed driver. WSP let the driver who hit me continue on his way despite having no insurance or license. Why didn't they tow his vehicle?
And WA state didn't do a damn thing about it.... I guess, what can they do?
My insurance tried to collect on the driver, but that went nowhere. BTW I court records searched the driver and he has a lengthy record for stuff like that. Still can't hold them responsible.
It's like cameras on your house, the cops don't care that you have video of people in hoodies breaking in because that's not something they can do anything about.

But, should you ever get into an accident with a red light runner, the video can at least prove who was at fault as those vehicles can't usually leave the scene after that much damage. You still may be left empty handed as the courts don't care about you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top