JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Evidently, you haven't suffered the loss of a spouse or children. I hope that you never do. I have experienced both.

Wake up at night screaming for me, won't you? I grew tired of it long ago. Take my place, please.

My condolences brother I can't imagine loosing both. I have lost a son and can't imagine loosing my wife as well. :(

I have buried four children and a spouse. one couldn't be brought to term, one was miscarried, and my twin sons didn't survive the birthing process. (one lived 20 minutes, the first was stillborn).

Many people see war as the most horrific situation in life, I have experienced something far worse. I was warned that my 4th wife would die within a period of five years. I took care of her, performed peritoneal dialysis, went through a kidney transplant with her, went back to hemodialysis (torture three times a week) until she died.

I have gone through my own private hell, but keep it to myself. Why? Who gives a damn? There are things you carry with you as long as you live.

In my life, everything has either died or left me. I'll let everyone "chew on that" for a while.

Last Edited:
I have buried four children and a spouse. one couldn't be brought to term, one was miscarried, and my twin sons didn't survive the birthing process. (one lived 20 minutes, the first was stillborn).

Many people see war as the most horrific situation in life, I have experienced something far worse. I was warned that my 4th wife would die within a period of five years. I took care of her, performed peritoneal dialysis, went through a kidney transplant with her, went back to hemodialysis (torture three times a week) until she died.

I have gone through my own private hell, but keep it to myself. Why? Who gives a damn? There are things you carry with you as long as you live.

In my life, everything has either died or left me. I'll let everyone "chew on that" for a while.

Sounds lame... but there's still people got it way worse than you.

15977587_10154728580036977_1410787864966127606_n.jpg
LOL

This thread brought to mind a little story, about a dog.

Wifey and I were up in the Cascades camping at Indian Henry for three days. We were sharing our site with a good friend and his two kids. One afternoon of the three days there my buddy and I were strolling though the camp ground when we saw a dog laying in another camp. That dog was just licking away on him self.

why-do-dogs-lick-themselves.jpg

My buddy stops, looks at me and says, " Don'tcha wish you could do that?" I probably said something like "You know it!"

And he replies,....

Why-Do-Dogs-Lick-You-and-Why-You-Should-Stop-Them-From-Licking.jpg

"Maybe you ought to pet him first?"

RIP Jeff. There were many, many times that guy made me laugh.

Last Edited:

I second the motion 100%.
You don't sound like a dog owner that we would sell a puppy to.
The fact that the dog is an adult pretty set in his ways makes him a problem dog for most people. Try and find him a home with an assertive person who knows and loves dogs. If you try it you WILL be sorry I guarantee. Get a cat they could care less as long as you feed them.
Gabby

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads