JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never tried one of the dedicated collars but have tried the "air tag" things. They do seem to work great and could be hung off a collar. If you have an Apple phone they have one for them, then another version for android. Keep them in the vehicles so if they are stolen I can see where they are at.

Yeah I have done the air tag thing and I think it works on bluetooths of phones so if you're not near anyone it can't send out.
Never paid any attention to how they work, now that I went back and looked does look that way. Amazon does have some GPS collars for dogs that seem to use Cell networks. Look nice but do require a monthly sub to use them. Price would be worth it if it ever saved a dog of course. If no one can offer any personal experience I would try one from Amazon. The thing I love about them is if the product does not work like they claim you just get your money back.

I don't have experience with the collars. But there is currently an active post about a lost dog on Larch Mountain. A tracker in that situation could make the difference between finding your dog and not. The Apple air tags seem to work really well by all accounts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top