I got the squeeze put on me by an Anaconda

Reactions
Let me start by saying that as much as I love Colt 1911's I have never been the biggest fan of their revolvers. I do not own one and never planned on owning one.

At least not until I walked into my dealer today and he showed my a "LNIB" 6" .44mag Anaconda in stainless. He said he took it in a couple days ago and did not want to put it on the shelf until he showed it to me.

The gun is in amazing shape and looks to have never been fired. My dealer knows I am not a Colt revolver fan but wanted to show me this one because he felt it had the best trigger he had ever felt on an Anaconda. I tried it out and agreed.

Long story short, I convinced myself I need just such a gun since I do not have a .44mag gun with a 6" barrel. Plus, the Colt is a pretty good bet when it comes to holding it's value. I hate to say what I paid for it, but I feel it will still be worth that f I ever sell it.

I could not afford it right away so I had to put it on lay-a-way. I took some quick pics with my phone of it before hand. They are not great quality but you will get the idea. :)

CA3.jpg

CA2.jpg

CA1.jpg

Reactions
I was bitten by a real anaconda snake once. Didn't hurt more than a fine pin***** and a hard knock, although I bled one heck of a lot, let me tell you.

Would much rather own this, though. Fine weapon. Massive, but quite a masterpiece.

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom