JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let me start by saying that as much as I love Colt 1911's I have never been the biggest fan of their revolvers. I do not own one and never planned on owning one.

At least not until I walked into my dealer today and he showed my a "LNIB" 6" .44mag Anaconda in stainless. He said he took it in a couple days ago and did not want to put it on the shelf until he showed it to me.

The gun is in amazing shape and looks to have never been fired. My dealer knows I am not a Colt revolver fan but wanted to show me this one because he felt it had the best trigger he had ever felt on an Anaconda. I tried it out and agreed.

Long story short, I convinced myself I need just such a gun since I do not have a .44mag gun with a 6" barrel. Plus, the Colt is a pretty good bet when it comes to holding it's value. I hate to say what I paid for it, but I feel it will still be worth that f I ever sell it.

I could not afford it right away so I had to put it on lay-a-way. I took some quick pics with my phone of it before hand. They are not great quality but you will get the idea. :)

CA3.jpg

CA2.jpg

CA1.jpg

I was bitten by a real anaconda snake once. Didn't hurt more than a fine pin***** and a hard knock, although I bled one heck of a lot, let me tell you.

Would much rather own this, though. Fine weapon. Massive, but quite a masterpiece.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top