JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brave is a great browser for privacy. I use it when visiting sites I don't know. You can set it up with scripting and cookies turned off (thumbprinting and tracking too). Then if you want to turn it on for a particular site, you can do it for just that site.
I use Tor wherever possible, I've heard good things about Brave. I'll give it a spin. No fancy Debian packages by CLI installation here for Linux https://brave.com/linux/

F-ing Spot

"It's tempting to look at this stuff and say that it doesn't represent any massive new capabilities. But remember that Spot is a product, and its job is to make money, which is an enormous challenge for any robot, much less a relatively expensive quadruped."

6781eb8560d7e41a36483e2de67e82eb.jpg

F-ing Spot

"It's tempting to look at this stuff and say that it doesn't represent any massive new capabilities. But remember that Spot is a product, and its job is to make money, which is an enormous challenge for any robot, much less a relatively expensive quadruped."

View attachment 1033709
You just know they're going to send them after protesters in a year or two. Within 5 years they'll be able to ask for and read your vaccine card. Of course by then the card may be integrated into your drivers license or national ID card... :rolleyes:

You know I wrote that a little sarcastically but reading it back, seems plausible.

I can't wait for my coffee maker to tell me that the Docbot has cut me off a two and both have to be decaf, or for the fridge to refuse to let me have the bacon.

AI - the brains behind robots

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top