JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
11-16-1991_0.12.07.00_e-300x200.jpg

I remember a robot cat who could drive a car AND see in the dark.
Way back in '91.

Very sophisticated high level military robodog running around guarding national guard airport unarmed? I wonder how long before someone steals it?

This one on patrol to keep vandals off of Portland hotel property looks a tad less scary ha ha. Some type of "Clown robot" comes to mind.

I can't help think that someone is gonna run this over or steal it or something now that it's in the news.

F1DB2F71-7F1F-49E8-962D-123A965491A9.jpeg

Looks like the military version of Boston Dynamics' "Spot". You can buy the civilian version for about $75K.
I think this version or something that looks pretty similar is being used to disarm bombs and in search and rescue to search for victims in bombing debris or natural disasters. One variant has an arm.

This one on patrol to keep vandals off of Portland hotel property looks a tad less scary ha ha. Some type of "Clown robot" comes to mind.

I can't help think that someone is gonna run this over or steal it or something now that it's in the news.

View attachment 1266883
Do they have a C3PO to translate the beeps and boops for the vandals?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top