JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

1627918780356.png

AI are property and have no rights nor responsibilities.
Wasn't a Japanese-built robot given Saudi citizenship a few years ago?

"If robots become citizens, they cannot be property"

"Saudi citizens are entitled to generous sums each year as part of the kingdom's substantial oil revenues'"

So a robot could have financial assets of its own.

This is the way I think it needs to be. If your AI hurts a human, then you will be charged.
"Being a citizen in one place could mean being a legal person everywhere else."

If a Saudi citizen robot harms a human (a US citizen for example) , could it be charged/sued?
Could get really complicated
Yes indeed.

If a Saudi citizen robot harms a human (a US citizen for example) , could it be charged/sued?
Hardly. I lived in Saudi Arabia for a while. In my pre-departure briefing, I was told never to do anything that might anger/upset a Saudi national.
You, as a visitor, are perfunctorily guilty on the legal premise that if you had not been in their country, then none of what transpired would ever have happened.

Hardly. I lived in Saudi Arabia for a while. In my pre-departure briefing, I was told never to do anything that might anger/upset a Saudi national.
You, as a visitor, are perfunctorily guilty on the legal premise that if you had not been in their country, then none of what transpired would ever have happened.
I was thinking more like if the Saudi citizen robot were in the United States and did something illegal. Should have been more specific.

I was thinking more like if the Saudi citizen robot were in the United States and did something illegal. Should have been more specific.
Ah! I didn't read it that way. I think it would be different if the situation was reversed, as you say.

Then there was the left robot. Faceplant and others here is this video that shows outtakes from the jumping video

Last Edited:
Then there was the left robot.

Sadly gif's aren't supported and I can't delete this post. The gif shows one of the robots missing the jump and doing a massive face plant on the platform it was jumping to.

View attachment 1015419

View attachment 1015418
Animated GIFs are supported, just not very well. Using the Insert Animated GIF or Insert Remote Media buttons will not work. You have to use Insert Remote Image (or press CTRL+P). That will work for most GIFs. If that fails, upload the GIF to your personal gallery and link from there.

Animated GIFs are supported, just not very well. Using the Insert Animated GIF or Insert Remote Media buttons will not work. You have to use Insert Remote Image (or press CTRL+P). That will work for most GIFs. If that fails, upload the GIF to your personal gallery and link from there.
Yea, verily, @3MTA3, Flopsweat speaketh the Truth.
I was lost, but then was found.
Flopsweat hath schooleth me, I have learned, and I am saved.
Blessed be the name of Flopsweat...

full.gif

Same thing with women that leave their houses over there.

Happy Birthday Pig GIF by Angry Birds

Yay!

Couldn't make it happen with Remote Image. It played all the way through but then gave this error every time I tried.
1629666336656.png

Too lazy or incompetent to set up the image on a sharing site so I found a YT video that has outtakes including the faceplant and edited the post above
1629666609201.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads