JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brave is a great browser for privacy. I use it when visiting sites I don't know. You can set it up with scripting and cookies turned off (thumbprinting and tracking too). Then if you want to turn it on for a particular site, you can do it for just that site.
I use Tor wherever possible, I've heard good things about Brave. I'll give it a spin. No fancy Debian packages by CLI installation here for Linux https://brave.com/linux/

F-ing Spot

"It's tempting to look at this stuff and say that it doesn't represent any massive new capabilities. But remember that Spot is a product, and its job is to make money, which is an enormous challenge for any robot, much less a relatively expensive quadruped."

6781eb8560d7e41a36483e2de67e82eb.jpg

F-ing Spot

"It's tempting to look at this stuff and say that it doesn't represent any massive new capabilities. But remember that Spot is a product, and its job is to make money, which is an enormous challenge for any robot, much less a relatively expensive quadruped."

View attachment 1033709
You just know they're going to send them after protesters in a year or two. Within 5 years they'll be able to ask for and read your vaccine card. Of course by then the card may be integrated into your drivers license or national ID card... :rolleyes:

You know I wrote that a little sarcastically but reading it back, seems plausible.

I can't wait for my coffee maker to tell me that the Docbot has cut me off a two and both have to be decaf, or for the fridge to refuse to let me have the bacon.

AI - the brains behind robots

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top