JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Something happened in 2020 and nobody is allowed to talk about it? Thread's getting deleted on this site and others, and nobody allowed to talk about it? That seems crazy to me! What happened in 2020 that we the people aren't allowed to talk about?

Something happened in 2020 and nobody is allowed to talk about it? Thread's getting deleted on this site and others, and nobody allowed to talk about it? That seems crazy to me! What happened in 2020 that we the people aren't allowed to talk about?
To be fair, this country has been on the path to ruin long before 2020. See the National Debt thread.

Edit: As for not being able to talk about it in off topic threads, I agree that sucks. Rules, Laws, etc are everywhere and we can't escape them.

Whatever happened, definitely isn't going to be in the history books! Everybody knows history repeats? Not sure what it was, trying to figure it out? It almost feels like we're being censored and don't have a 1st amendment right in our country?

Such threads invite weirdos and the psychologically unstable to spew conspiracy theories.
Personally, I know that it's the feds. They are using night vision scopes to watch me right now.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads