JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The only good news is my check to ATF cashed on 6-SEP and Form 4 approved on 18-Oct. Now all the bad news about dealing with Shooters Depot of Corpus Christi Tx. First is very poor customer service ,not only did it take over 10 months from the time I purchased till I was able to pick up. They were still telling me on 18-Nov they didnot rec. my approved form 4 when I said I was sending notice to ATF it was 30 days since approval and S.D. states they didnot get it, They put me on hold then came back and said they found it. What B.S. Then they said they had to test it . More B.S., I told them their lucky they don't mfg/sell cars they would have customers in their showroom waiting to p.u. their car while they Drive it around Testing it.
Well I shot my 22 cal. S.D. can today and it sounded loud, like firing 22 short,
So after 10 Months 18 phone calls and $949. for walther 22 cal. can I only have 1 question . How do you say screwed and tatooed in Greek.

The only good news is my check to ATF cashed on 6-SEP and Form 4 approved on 18-Oct. Now all the bad news about dealing with Shooters Depot of Corpus Christi Tx. First is very poor customer service ,not only did it take over 10 months from the time I purchased till I was able to pick up. They were still telling me on 18-Nov they didnot rec. my approved form 4 when I said I was sending notice to ATF it was 30 days since approval and S.D. states they didnot get it, They put me on hold then came back and said they found it. What B.S. Then they said they had to test it . More B.S., I told them their lucky they don't mfg/sell cars they would have customers in their showroom waiting to p.u. their car while they Drive it around Testing it.
Well I shot my 22 cal. S.D. can today and it sounded loud, like firing 22 short,
So after 10 Months 18 phone calls and $949. for walther 22 cal. can I only have 1 question . How do you say screwed and tatooed in Greek.

You paid $949 for a rimfire can???!!

Sounds complicated. The guy I'm ordering the can for my P22 from is the same guy who took care of me for the one that'll mount on my LWRC. Completely painless, clear expectations, and on-time processing.

Sounds like a pretty quick approval time from the ATF. Sorry that company had horrible CS, I'd look for another SOT to do your transfers from now on! My guy called me on the weekend as soon as he received my form 4 back, ran over and picked it up right away :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top