JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You too?
The 60 followed me home but the Galil waited a couple more days

20210806_150101.jpg 20210807_164910.jpg

I am getting old and won't do a transfer in a shop that can't get it done quick. Tick Licker in Salem has been so fast at it that if I am buying a gun then it's through them.

Friend drove up to another shop and even with a ccw they held the transfer up for two weeks.

It's why I won't drive up to the Mogadishu area to do a transfer, I don't want to drive two long trips because the shop can't get the transfer done.

I know TL gets it done quickly so if I want a gun from up north then TL is the only place I will deal

I am getting old and won't do a transfer in a shop that can't get it done quick. Tick Licker in Salem has been so fast at it that if I am buying a gun then it's through them.

Friend drove up to another shop and even with a ccw they held the transfer up for two weeks.

It's why I won't drive up to the Mogadishu area to do a transfer, I don't want to drive two long trips because the shop can't get the transfer done.

I know TL gets it done quickly so if I want a gun from up north then TL is the only place I will deal

The only place I've ever been held up was Tick Licker in Corvallis. Had to make the trip twice

Oh it's just that buying a gun with them compared to Sportsmans or a couple of other shops it doesn't take long.

Last two guns there were plenty ahead of me waiting but I jumped up quickly because I had a ccw.

Sportsman's took almost 2 hours last gun so I won't ever go back.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top